Associate

close eyes and relax

Caporegime
I stopped watching him after I learnt he (and Harald Baldr) are a bit rapey.

I don't doubt that these former PUA types will have said stuff that is cringy or rather un PC in terms of attitudes towards women, though they've basically got a vague claim of a rape charge which didn't stand up in court and then just a bunch of other stuff flung in there too about credit card fraud or being a high school drop out. The judge saying they behaved appallingly isn't particularly interesting either in the context of three guys bringing a girl back... I suspect plenty of judges would have conservative attitudes to such a thing and think it is appalling.

So the substantial claims are basically his old credit card company perhaps doesn't like him and he's allegedly been a bit of a shagger and a bit chauvinistic in the past. The latest video exploring the space port and finding those two old Soviet shuttles in a hanger is excellent.

I love these + the electric shock ones in the US, also one where the bike is secretly tied to a long rope or strong wire.

Ah, the above is probs fake, I can't find the originals... I think there have been too many imitations of these to the point where others copying them have just mimicked and faked them as there are obvious issues of liability with this stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom