• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zen 2 Owners Thread!

Soldato
@Plec sorry to disappoint I don't have a Brummie accent :p
Yeah, i know - it's scouse.

Oh well back to the 3770k for now until I get the replacement cpu
:/ - really sorry, @tamzzy.

I would rip it all apart (completely) - remove battery, leave it for a few hours until your prepared to try again - and then give it another quick try - hold heatsink to CPU to save time (on cardboard - not testbench).

Soldato
intel never lets me down :D
LOL - a snapshot for your next 9900k spec :D

Hope you have a quick turn around - although, it may yet surprise you if you have the stomach to try it again (here's hoping anyway).

At least OcUK have a quick rma process.

Caporegime
LOL - a snapshot for your next 9900k spec :D

Hope you have a quick turn around - although, it may yet surprise you if you have the stomach to try it again (here's hoping anyway).

At least OcUK have a quick rma process.
Got to agree on the OCUK RMA. They posted me a new board the same day as my broken one arrived. Even though the email said 3-5 days, it was received, tested and new board shipped within hours.

Associate
Did you tweak your SOC or VDDG to achieve this?
Well my Auto SOC was going up to 1.19v in early BIOS versions, I had never tweaked my VDDG because I didn't know it was a thing, and stock is like 0.950v I think. Now I have my SOC at 1.15v and VDDG 1.10v. I know I have to put them a little higher for full stability but I don't know what is considered "safe" yet.

Soldato
Well my Auto SOC was going up to 1.19v in early BIOS versions, I had never tweaked my VDDG because I didn't know it was a thing. Now I have my SOC at 1.15v and VDDG 1.10v. I know I have to put them a little higher for full stability but I don't know what is considered "safe" yet.

A ha! So that could be a step forward for me then too!

Can you tell me how many volts you are using on your ram?

Back
Top Bottom