ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-E GAMING WIFI owners thread***

Soldato
Mine seems stable had no disconnects yet on ethernet , but early days since this is my day one :) .

Mine was built in April 2023, btw mine has latest BIOS.

Last edited:
Soldato
PC still spin cpu and case fans for about a minute after system shut down. Is it a feature of amd Ryzen chips? Haven’t had that with intel.
Just found this, not sure if it will fix it - Check your power settings: Make sure that your power settings are configured correctly. Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do, and ensure that the "Shut down" option is selected. Disable Fast Startup: If you're using Windows 10, Fast Startup may be the culprit.

I had this years ago on a AMD Phenom rig. Not sure what the BIOS is like on Asus, but check the power settings for sleep etc?

Associate
Just found this, not sure if it will fix it - Check your power settings: Make sure that your power settings are configured correctly. Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do, and ensure that the "Shut down" option is selected. Disable Fast Startup: If you're using Windows 10, Fast Startup may be the culprit.

I had this years ago on a AMD Phenom rig. Not sure what the BIOS is like on Asus, but check the power settings for sleep etc?
I’ve disabled fast startup and now it’s acting normal.
Thanks for that!

Soldato
I’ve disabled fast startup and now it’s acting normal.
Thanks for that!

I always disable fast startup in 10/11 from power options, btw you have one in BIOS as well on Asus ie "
What is fast boot in ASUS BIOS?

Fast Boot is a feature in BIOS that reduces your computer boot time. If Fast Boot is enabled: Boot from Network, Optical, and Removable Devices are disabled. Video and USB devices (keyboard, mouse, drives) won't be available until the operating system loads.".

Back
Top Bottom