Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Soldato
Anyone else having match making issues on TDM?

I can’t seem to get into a match this afternoon.

Getting failed to start matchmaking errors. Error code 14515.

Or it’s searching for a match and never finds one. Just hangs on “searching for a match <88ms ping” till I press cancel

I’ve read the error code is due to servers being overwhelmed. Can’t say as it’s an issue I’ve ever had with the previous few releases.

I’m on PS5.

Edit: 2.2gb patch just dropped on my PS5. I’m guessing I’ve been unable to connect due to game version mismatch. But I checked several times for update and it said I was up to date!

Can connect to games now. Happy days.

Last edited:
Associate
Gave this a couple of hours yesterday, I must be old as what has happened to Call of Duty’s…

Feels soooo fast too, that alone confirms I’m just getting old :p
I went back to Ghost yesterday for a few games , oh my days soooooooooooooooo slow , MW3 is very fast game play , i hate the cruise missile my old reactions cannot cope :cry:

Soldato
It's seeing people say how fast this is! After coming from The Finals to this, MW3 feels really pedestrian!

O/T I tried the MP trial over the weekend, is this a much darker game than MW2? when the map changes to rust it's really hard to see anyone due to the shadows, the wet look everyone gets on their models and night time aesthetic.

Soldato
Gave this a couple of hours yesterday, I must be old as what has happened to Call of Duty’s…

Feels soooo fast too, that alone confirms I’m just getting old :p

It's faster for sure, not played it myself but watching videos its bonkers how quick you can move around. Thats the one thing thats put me off buying it, MW2 was fast, but nothing like this.

Last edited:
Soldato
They aren't doing. And I'm glad. Running around is so much fun now.

I understand player preference for this sort of thing, but broken balancing is still broken, whether some players like the effect or not.

Items that give major benefit with no drawback or possible counter are just not good game balancing. No other call of duty has had this AFAIK? Essentially if it can’t be countered (or has no other limiting factors for balance) then it shouldn’t be a perk at all.

Associate
In MW3: Anyone noticed if playing in a team and some mates have higher k/d ratios you get matched with professional type players who target ever so quickly and dispatch you without any chance?

When I play on my own in multiplayer I get matched with some hard and some easy players so my K/D ratio is higher when playing on my own rather than with my friends.

This is putting me right off this game!!

Last edited:
Don
In MW3: Anyone noticed if playing in a team and some mates have higher k/d ratios you get matched with professional type players who target ever so quickly and dispatch you without any chance?

When I play on my own in multiplayer I get matched with some hard and some easy players so my K/D ratio is higher when playing on my own rather than with my friends.

This is putting me right off this game!!

Yeah that’s how sbmm works and why so many people hate it. You used to be able to play with your old man, or kids, but if you’re ok at the game they won’t be able to stand playing in your lobbies. Great eh

Soldato
It's faster for sure, not played it myself but watching videos its bonkers how quick you can move around. Thats the one thing thats put me off buying it, MW2 was fast, but nothing like this.

I’ve only been playing the free trial, being on Series X - Some of the games felt crazy fast and very difficult to put out good K/D.

Does everyone who plays on Console, Disable Cross Play? They really should have made Crossplay Console Only as an option (Sorry Pc Players)

Associate
I’ve only been playing the free trial, being on Series X - Some of the games felt crazy fast and very difficult to put out good K/D.

Does everyone who plays on Console, Disable Cross Play? They really should have made Crossplay Console Only as an option (Sorry Pc Players)
I’m a PC player (that plays with an XBOX controller) and love the cross play element.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom