Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Associate
I was in the same situation with the last 2 88 squads so I decided to buy the players outright. I would definitely buy common golds/rare golds and spam the 80+ pick instead though, I was just impatient.
Opened 4 84X5 packs but didn't even get I card above 87 rated so end up buying 2 90 rated cards to complete Mbappe. At least I can start saving packs for Team of year now.

Associate
New finisher evolution is really good, some of players look as good as team of year cards already. How do you feel guys spending coins on paid evolutions? I have not spend any coins on paid evo's so far this one is really tempting.

Man of Honour
You make it sound like there are so many friendly objectives... Where you finding out all these facts??
There's not a huge number but we've had WW cup, TS cup, TB cup, Centurions Cup, RTTK Cup etc, the track record seems to be that most/all major promos in FC24 have an associated cup, we're averaging more than 1 a season so far. I wouldn't fall off my chair if a Fire and Ice / FC Versus friendly cup came out this week, if not I bet there will one in TOTY. Evo lounge seemed relevant to begin with but I haven't need to play lately.

I'm just going by what people post online (reddit etc), they're obviously the vocal minority compared to the overall player base but there's enough smurfs posting on there to satisfy the "anyone" criteria, it's a daily discussion point pretty much.

Last edited:

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Did the del piero sbc and he is a monster at cam, his finishing is so good also. Have moved putellas to LW and she is a lot better there than at cm where she was getting pushed around a bit

Last edited:
Man of Honour
....and there we go, FC Versus Cup objective featuring:

1000XP (more than Rivals rewards XP)
84x5, 2x 85x2, 2x 83x2, 2x 82x2 (better than Rivals rewards packs)

Released just hours after I made the schoolboy error of getting promoted in Rivals, FML.

Don
The game is killing me at the moment. Sick of the team, formations aren’t working, div 3 reminds me of elite in the last fifa!
To top it off did the icon sbc and got dupe Cafu. Suker and RVN the other. Last of my fodder went on that too.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I've given up on it now, not played since before Christmas.

It's just boring, same old frustrating game, way too many random special cards everywhere (vast majority of which aren't very good), standard meta stuff.

Soldato
OP
The game is killing me at the moment. Sick of the team, formations aren’t working, div 3 reminds me of elite in the last fifa!
To top it off did the icon sbc and got dupe Cafu. Suker and RVN the other. Last of my fodder went on that too.
I think more people are playing for TOTY packs, I’m high in Div 4 and I’m noticed an increase in difficulty/formations not working.

I may have spat my dummy out last night :o

Soldato
Anyone saving packs for TOTY, last year pack weight was terrible. Didn't even pack one TOTY last year compare to Fifa22 where I packed 6 TOTY players.
Nope, it's a waste of time. The pack weight has been even worse this year, including crappy promos, so i can't imagine how bad it will be during TOTY.

Associate
Same I've had to go back to using 4231 & 442 from 4321 & 433. Struggled to get 11 wins last weekend and rivals was getting worked!!! I might see how champs goes tonight if it's going the same way I might need a break from the game.

Associate
Are the servers different for FUT Champs and Rivals? I hadn't touched UT for months but played it earlier and my responsiveness was so much better in rivals than in fut champs, or is that just the tactics coming into play, and reducing my feeling of calm on the ball.

Don't know how you guys put up with the variance :)

Soldato
OP
Last week got 14 wins with 1 game left but this week couldn't even get 11. Needed to win the last game but bottled it, every game was hard this week.
Same here, every game people were trying kick off glitches, sat back on their 18 yard line counter attacking etc. Same as you lost me last game for 11 wins. :o

At least TOTY is coming this week, thats a good laugh normally.

Back
Top Bottom