Official EA SPORTS FC 24 Thread

Man of Honour
FFS, I had my Elite 1squad battles rewards left unclaimed until the new season because I didn't want to waste the XP, but it's now vanished!?!
Not auto-claimed either as I don't have the coins/packs added.

Don
FFS, I had my Elite 1squad battles rewards left unclaimed until the new season because I didn't want to waste the XP, but it's now vanished!?!
Not auto-claimed either as I don't have the coins/packs added.
Yup, I’d have guessed they’d do that to be honest. Even the champs qualifiers, if you played a few before the new season that resets too

Man of Honour
Nah I checked beforehand and others have done it.

Champs qualifiers is known to reset if you haven't claimed it, but SB rewards are supposed to persist until Sunday.
With champs ideally you'd want to have played 9 matches before the season rollover i think as it would then reset to 0, meaning you would get a headstart on the objective for playing champs matches (the new one that includes playoffs not just finals). Although if you struggle to qualify sometimes like me, maybe too risky a strat :)

What I didn't know was you could leave weekly/daily objectives unclaimed and they would automatically get claimed for you against the NEW season. So people have 2800XP without playing already this season (2k from weekly objectives, 700 from squad battles that I didn't get for some reason, 100 from daily objectives iirc).

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Npvkl3s.jpeg

In desperate need of a better left back. Theo is good and all but the lack of a golden play style really holds him back

Man of Honour
My initial reaction was he's too expensive but actually he does seem like a super meta option at 99 pace, sort of player that could see you through to TOTS. I already have 90 Bacha and 89 Bompastor so probably won't do him, although I suspect he's better than both.

Associate
LMAO I just packed TOTY Rodri and HM Silva as well, they're so wasted on me.

I have like 50k coins, my midfield is worth 9 mil :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
No. The annoying this is I actually did an SBC requiring an 85 squad just after 6pm to get rid of a dupe from the day before, but because I wanted to use up a TOTW, I did the 85x3 midfielders upgrade.

Loads of people are talking about what EA should do about it, there's not a chance in hell they will take away cards or do a rollback. I also don't think they will dish out free Messis. Arguably the best option would be to simply restore the SBC (1x repeatable so people can't do it again if they did already) with the exact same odds as it had originally, giving everyone the same chance. But I guess the fewer players have TOTS level cards the better for EA, they don't want people running with strong teams for months and not buying FP.

Towards the end of FIFA23 there was a worse glitch where players didn't disappear from your club if you put them in an SBC or sold them. So you could just keep spamming SBCs and quicksell to build up hundreds of millions of coins. That stayed live for hours, but I guess was less impactful in the sense that during futties you can pretty much get every player anyway if you grind the 85x10 etc, the biggest issue was it made cards not in packs like SS VVD extinct because they weren't in packs so the only way you could get him was doing dozens and dozens of player pick SBCs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom