*** The iPhone 3G S Thread - All iPhone 3G S Related Stuff In Here ***

Soldato
not really used the camera on the iphone much as i normally have my Nikon D80 with me but i captured this sunrise this morning and was pretty pleased with it

4197160854_47df727129.jpg

any one else happy with the iphone camera

Soldato
Anyone getting 3G data errors of "Could not Activate cellular data network" whenever going into mail, etc.

I've tried doing a cold boot/reset and also resetting my network settings but it hasn't helped.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Anyone getting 3G data errors of "Could not Activate cellular data network" whenever going into mail, etc.

I've tried doing a cold boot/reset and also resetting my network settings but it hasn't helped.

Yep, getting the same.

Was going to upgrade to the 3GS, but they want the same price as a new customer. Sod that. Will just keep my 3G and maybe change my plan instead.

Ovr

Ovr

Associate
Getting really frustrated with the data outages; I work in Leicester and usually get a full 3G signal but it just hasn't been working for a few random days each week for the past month, they must be doing some kind of upgrade?

Can't wait till Jan when I can get the hell onto Orange x]

Don
What sort of issues are you having? I have the RC of Windows 7 at the moment and havn't had any issues. Hoping it will still work come time to upgrade to the retail version.

no probs with win7 here :/

Curious, given they work perfectly, and virtually always have.

I presume it must be my laptop then. Basically iTunes never remembers my phone, so everytime i want to re-sync I have to do a restore of a previous backup which in turn always crashes.

I've had this problem for a couple of months now and tried everything to rectify, re installation of everything. I can only presume it's the Dell Studio chipset that doesn't like the iPhone.

Syncs fine with my other laptop on XP.

Back
Top Bottom