*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Associate
Someone asked if it was possible to get an alarm that did that and the answer on there was no.

When the phone isnt on Android isn't loaded up at all so there is no ability to turn on and for an alarm to go off.

Caporegime
Ok finally got the voice to text option working lol...kinda neat and can see the uses of it ie sending a text whilst driving etc...but as Richie said above its more of a gimmick really.

Really liking this phone a lot now...although i dont know if its only my handset or others are affected by it but the trackpad on mine seems to be a bit wonky ie sits to the right a bit and in the dark theres a bit of light leakage coming from the left side of the trackpad...it also seems to crack when pressed now and again...anyone else find this on their desire??...dont really want to send it back but then id rather have a handset that hasnt got any build issues.

Soldato
OP
Ok finally got the voice to text option working lol...kinda neat and can see the uses of it ie sending a text whilst driving etc...but as Richie said above its more of a gimmick really.

Really liking this phone a lot now...although i dont know if its only my handset or others are affected by it but the trackpad on mine seems to be a bit wonky ie sits to the right a bit and in the dark theres a bit of light leakage coming from the left side of the trackpad...it also seems to crack when pressed now and again...anyone else find this on their desire??...dont really want to send it back but then id rather have a handset that hasnt got any build issues.

Nah mine seems pretty solid - my only complaint with the track ball is that for panning about and stuff in Maps or in the Browser it seems like it could be a bit faster but then that's what the touch screen is for - in terms of editing text it's about perfect IMO.

Associate
Just wondered... when setting up the phone for the first time, you get the option of entering facebook/twitter/flickr details. Its obvious where the facebook and twitter details come in to play, but where do the flickr details come in? I can't find an app for flickr, so was just curious as to why this might be here. Unless they are releasing a flickr app soon perhaps?

Associate
Just wondered... when setting up the phone for the first time, you get the option of entering facebook/twitter/flickr details. Its obvious where the facebook and twitter details come in to play, but where do the flickr details come in? I can't find an app for flickr, so was just curious as to why this might be here. Unless they are releasing a flickr app soon perhaps?

Shows up in the friend stream widget :)

Associate

That was probably me :) mine was really off centre, and the light leak was pretty annoying. I sent my handset back for a different reason, and picked up one from carphone warehouse and the build quality of this one is much better. The trackpad is pretty much spot on now.

Izi

Izi

Soldato
imag0014d.jpg

Took this last night on my desire

Man of Honour
Well Vodafone are calling me in about 15mins to sort out a deal, was just about to leave early on lunch for the Vodafone store too, will see what deal they offer and go from there. if I get a good deal they are getting stock on Monday so I should have the phone Tuesday \m/

Soldato
Sod it, I've ordered! Credit check was all fine obvs so I just wait for delivery now :D I can't wait!! Bit nervous about the 500mb data limit but most of the time I'm either at home or in uni with free Wi-fi so I'm not too bothered. Main internet usage I do is news/weather football scores and share prices so I'm not really a heavy user, the only time I do this away from wi-fi is at work 3 nights a week and in my car bored.

Back
Top Bottom