2011 Census soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I believe that one of the uses of the form is to allocate funds to local councils; if you happen to live in an area with a Tory council, I suggest that you complete the form online (using Tor) and record your address as some derelict property in an area with an exclusively Labour council - ideally Liverpool :D

There is no more risk of your getting caught and fined than there is of the TV goons catching you ;)

ps - I would be far more relaxed about this form if it wasn't yet another way for the Tory Government to ship jobs and money out of the country :mad:

Soldato
Dear god :(

Would read again
rating_5.gif
:D

Permabanned
I believe that one of the uses of the form is to allocate funds to local councils; if you happen to live in an area with a Tory council, I suggest that you complete the form online (using Tor) and record your address as some derelict property in an area with an exclusively Labour council - ideally Liverpool :D

There is no more risk of your getting caught and fined than there is of the TV goons catching you ;)

ps - I would be far more relaxed about this form if it wasn't yet another way for the Tory Government to ship jobs and money out of the country :mad:

In what weird alternative universe do you actually spend most your time?

Last edited:
Soldato

I'd love to know what you are like in real life.

Actually, belay that. I pass.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
You've got to laugh at stockhausen haven't you.
Living in a place called "Burnham, Bucks", I suspect that a sense of humour, no matter how underdeveloped, is pretty much an essential requirement :D

. . . On reflection . . . do you by any chance happen to have a Labour controlled council . . . :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom