**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
OK, I'm up and about now and feeling a bit better than earlier, so have opened my Secret Santa presents...

ss1jx.jpg

The initial unopened presents, the three wrapped up came in one parcel and the other came separately from Amazon.

So, first of all I opened the Amazon package and got a live Bruce Springsteen CD.
Inspired choice from my SS as I've always been a fan of the Boss and his live stuff is amazing. I've got to say that I'm pretty impressed my SS picked up on that as I don't post all that much in the music forum, good stalking indeed.

Next was a rugby conversion challenge game to try and convince me that I should enjoy rugby. I've never been particularly into rugby (which is kind of ironic as I live 10 minutes walk from Twickenham stadium!) and this is to help me get into it a bit more. I'll have to have a game of it with some of my more rugby loving friends, and hopefully soundly beat them.

Next off was a solar robot kit thing bought because my SS thought it was cool. Being the big geek that I am I also think it's cool, so good choice!

Then last, but not least was an inflatable banana as I asked for something random! It certainly is random so again, good choice. Will have to buy a giant inflatable monkey to go with it ;)

ss2ot.jpg

Looking it up on the list it seems Repta was my SS, so thanks for a damn good haul :)

Commissario
Some fantastic gifts here guys!

I've just opened mine and I was very amused - my secret santa clearly did some research where I was going for New Year, it's supposedly the most popular drink up in Scotland!

20111225-r3n2h56py5tyn6yey7m6yrrmkk.jpg

I must say, I thought the little thing at the front was a shape that could've been disastrous, however it is most definitely NOT a buttplug and is a cigarette lighter USB port!
Also there is a multi-cigarette port, so I can have 3 devices!

An Airfix kit which is excellent and the orange industrial strength substance in the background - 12 litres of it! Just had some to help with the hangover.

To my secret santa, aka RAYMOND LIN(!!!![you cheeky barsteward{and yes I've adopted Angus Higgins' bracketing system}]) you are a saint, thank you! :D

Soldato
Random act of kindness is asked here to follow my example

Santa comes but once a year and im the lucky one

If my name is drawn, can the card be donated to RobH as he was let down in the OCuk Secret Santa topic.

Schizo is giving away a graphics card in this thread http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18353676 since RobH missed out on the Secret Santa fun I've put my name down to 'win' the sound card and if my name comes up then it should be sent to Rob instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
Woohoo! Haven't checked who it's from yet. Merry Christmas to you.

A nice little Jack Daniels glass and miniature set. And a good sized mug for getting my tea on. Great. :)

a08c03e6.jpg

Thanks. Merry Christmas all.

It was from hilly. Thanks hilly!! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
My presents

IMAG0103-2.jpg

Unopened presents, disappointed the letter said no butt plug :(

IMAG0106.jpg

Opened he bubble wrapped one first and it appears to be a festive butt plug, with the added bonus of being edible! :D

repta.jpg

Main present, membership to snowboarding club UK and a load of SCUK stickers which will be going on my helmet and board.

Damn good stalking to realise i was a member of scuk forums but hadn't got membership, something i was planning on doing,

So big thanks to Maccy, brilliant present!

Associate
Ah, so the hero of the hour is morkfromork!

Thank you very much :)

Your most welcome. Hopefully you'll enjoy the bar of plop. There a delicacy that i picked up in Sweden when i was visiting my friend.

Big thank you to Felix da cat for my gifts. The Lotto cards where a great touch. Especially as the triple 7 on won on 6 of the lines a total of £20.00.
Never won anything on the lotto before so thanks.

Before unwrap:

After unwrap:

Winning lotto card:

Man of Honour
Dottty27,

Much thanks!, although I fail at making this mat thing work, the aliens only light up when my 2yo son picks it up, you do realise history will be written, Hitman_Leon failed at door mats:p.

IMAG2834.jpg

This is it right? I've successfully annoyed the girl for half hour by waving it around and hittin her with it!! Amazing!!

Thank you hitman_leon. Legend :D

Glad the force was with you young one!,

I did kind of dispense with the budget as I know you got stuffed the last SS but I shot myself in the foot, now three of the kids want one of the FX-lightsaber's each:(.

Back
Top Bottom