**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
Woop woop! Here's what I got!:

20111225150627.jpg

Awesome lol and many laughs were had at the willy warmer! I will post a picture of the Space Precinct puzzle when I get it done - incidentally kudos for finding it (I hope all the pieces are there lol!)!

Thanks very much sven256 :D

Man of Honour
I love my Raymond Blanc Cook book, thank you so much. Unfortunately I'm not sure who my secret santa is as I can't read your name on the card you sent me :)
DSC01149.JPG

Caporegime
Glad you're happy. As soon as I looked at your posts I knew it had to be something BF3 related. The Toy Story Alien was more of a laugh than anything else :p

It did make me laugh and got very strange looks from my gf. She asked what kind of things have I been posting on the forum for somebody to get me an alien? lol :D

Wish my victim would post his pics and stop playing with his kid :(

Soldato
Woop woop! Here's what I got!:

20111225150627.jpg

Awesome lol and many laughs were had at the willy warmer! I will post a picture of the Space Precinct puzzle when I get it done - incidentally kudos for finding it (I hope all the pieces are there lol!)!

Thanks very much sven256 :D

Good stuff:D the puzzle was brand new just a few scuff marks around the box edge:D not bad for over 15 years old.

Did the lottery ticket win? First time i have ever bought some, bought one for myself at the same time and won £10 on the one i scratched off.:D

Felt quite guilty.

Soldato
No problem! I was hoping that you had not played constructor! My first time doing ocuk secret Santa, awesome!

I remember the demo and review fondly, just wasn't able to buy it back when I was a kid! It's a great alternative to skyrim though :D love these sort of games!

Tintin has been an awesome watch with the family too :cool:

Soldato
pict0698y.jpg

Ooh, lots of pressys :)

Ah, he's been having a good look through my recent posts...

pict0699r.jpg

Copyright infringement on my horse picture! :eek:

Oh, erm, that pic isn't me (left of Arnie). I've no idea who it is either :D Anyone recognise him? :D

Thanks for the Gary Glitter pic, I'll cut it out and add it to my scrapbook.

pict0700i.jpg

Skyrim! Huzzah!

pict0703f.jpg

No point in having a good gaming rig and monitor if your screen is covered in crap, thanks! ;)

pict0704.jpg

Ooh, special mystery prize...

pict0705u.jpg

My mug collection is growing to a ridiculous size now :).

Thanks Dfarrall for the thought that has gone into this, much appreciated. Merry Christmas mate :).

Soldato
Good stuff:D the puzzle was brand new just a few scuff marks around the box edge:D not bad for over 15 years old.

Did the lottery ticket win? First time i have ever bought some, bought one for myself at the same time and won £10 on the one i scratched off.:D

Felt quite guilty.

Lol the puzzle was in great condition! And no didn't win, but I'd have felt really bad if I had have won anyway! Thanks very much, will have to have a go at the solar kit - just had a nap because I was well tired! :D

Back
Top Bottom