**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Associate
Everyone knows that for a foodstuff to be good for dunking its structural integrity must not be compromised when immersed in a lovely steaming hot beverage. Bread does not satisfy this requirement. Not by a long shot!

:mad:

/Salsa

Man of Honour
Yes it does! I hate it when **** breaks when dunking! The only biscuits I buy are Tower Gate Custard Creams purely because they taste the best and don't break ::p

The same goes for Warburtons Milk Roll :D

/Salsa

Soldato
Don't knock it until you've dunked lightly toasted milk roll with jam and butter in tea!

You will be in a world of taste that you've never had before :)

Doesn't it suck when you dip something in for a second too long and when you're bringing it up to your awaiting taste buds it breaks off and floats down to the bottom of you drink. :(

Man of Honour
signing your own post is an attention thing imo

cainer.

EDIT: its also quite patronising, its as if you think the person reading your post doesnt have the ability to look at your name/post count etc on the left
<----

cainer.

Last edited:
Permabanned
The whole thing just stink and to be honest. Because if the first one got detoured (as it got sent to your return address), you would make sure it got there the second time, the extra quid would have meant it gets there practically and at the minimum it was the rule wasnt it that you provide proof should your parcel goes missing. the If shayper didn't have the funds at the time to buy and send it and I do understand that as in university funds are short, then just say so, because what happened so far it just stinks of lies. I am going to bet real life, and all your ladies of late have taken over your time and money and you simply haven't sent it. That's fine, just be honest, i am more incline to believe that than it got lost twice in the mail. Because who really would be so willing to buy presents again so willingly yet can't afford a the extra quid to have it sent recorded?

You know what? It might have happened?

It might well NOT have happened, and for the sake of a chap that appears to be decent and has a good reputation on this forum, I'm not going to tarnish his name with insinuations, especially over something as trivial as a bloody secret santa!

Caporegime

It might well NOT have happened, and for the sake of a chap that appears to be decent and has a good reputation on this forum, I'm not going to tarnish his name with insinuations, especially over something as trivial as a bloody secret santa!

Feel free to prove me wrong though, all it takes is a piece of paper, he sent it twice so he should have 2. I will happily apologise.

Associate

I wouldn't say the Secret Santa is trivial at all, as with the MM it's something that requires an element of trust between members who don't know each other.

If everyone else can package up a gift and send it out to someone who they may or not know, i think a member who receives a gift should have the manners to do the same. Just my 2c, didn't partake this year but enjoyed last years.

/Pate

Back
Top Bottom