Assassin's Creed IV- Black Flag

Soldato
I like the way you can play the "Kenway's Fleet" sub game on the companion app for Ipad etc. Something to do at work and keeps the money flowing in for next time you log in the game.

Just given this a go. It's not bad.

I would recommend it to anyone playing the game. A good way to earn money. I find metal is too scarce in my game tbh

Last edited:
Soldato
Depends on what kind of performance you are happy with . I get 50-60(with very occasional drops to 40ish) On a much lower CPU with a 7950, and the only thing I don't have on the highest setting is AA. Btw, I am getting very confused with all these different types pf anti-aliasing...it seems that each new game introduces some new kind I haven't heard of!

Caporegime
UPDATE
Originally Posted by ManuelG
The driver will be released tomorrow. Addresses two bugs:

-Desktop instability with some Geforce 460/560 GPUs
-Some multiplayer avatar models are missing textures for faces and apparel in Assassins Creed IV

Soldato
So, after reinstalling, I go to do my first mission, steal gunpowder kegs on Nassau.... And it doesn't work:rolleyes:I go up to the kegs and nothing happens. This is going to end up as one of the worst games I have ever completed(some achievement, as usually if I find a game this bad, I have quit by now)

That's that then... Unable to leave Nassau, unable to do the mission that allows you to leave. Absolute joke!

Last edited:
Soldato
Completed this a few days ago but still enjoying doing the side missions and collecting stuff. Took the graphics up to 8xmsaa and it runs great really anything from 35-62 fps and looks stunning.

Soldato
So, after reinstalling, I go to do my first mission, steal gunpowder kegs on Nassau.... And it doesn't work:rolleyes:I go up to the kegs and nothing happens. This is going to end up as one of the worst games I have ever completed(some achievement, as usually if I find a game this bad, I have quit by now)

That's that then... Unable to leave Nassau, unable to do the mission that allows you to leave. Absolute joke!

I had no difficulties with that mission, one of the waypointed locations didn't contain a keg, but the other 3 had one and they were no more difficult to loot than a chest.

I'm still really enjoying this game, its surprising how long it is taking to progress through it with all the side missions. The ship battles are good but after the 100th time its become a bit tedious so I generally just sink everything I get into combat with. I destroyed my first legendary ship yesterday so I don't think i'm going to get anything more difficult that that. I've done most of the ship upgrades now so all I need are a few more legendary plans and some metal and I'm finished.

I do sometimes get annoyed by the 100% sync requirements on the story missions as I've had to repeat some sections over and over for whatever reason. Sometimes I miss the 100% sync objectives and completely skip them as the game doesn't seem to draw too much attention to them when they appear, I don't suppose this would bother most people but I like to get 100% sync on the first play through of a mission.

Associate
...I'm still really enjoying this game, its surprising how long it is taking to progress through it with all the side missions...

How long does it last?

Trying to get my post count upto 1000 for MM access, or buy a code on the bay, as £40 on steam a tad pricy.

Just completed AC2 - 50hrs over the year!

Associate
How long does it last?

Trying to get my post count upto 1000 for MM access, or buy a code on the bay, as £40 on steam a tad pricy.

Just completed AC2 - 50hrs over the year!

30 hours in and only 25% complete, but I am not using any fast travel enjoy the sailing aspect far too much to skip it :D

Back
Top Bottom