NFL 2013 Season

tbh

tbh

Associate
No wonder Luck doesn't like the Peyton comparisons; where Manning would choke in the play-offs, Luck is bake.

Soldato
He was insanely **** for half the game.

Can you be clutch for a whole game?

I couldn't stay awake and went to bed at 38-10, making sure the next game was recording. I woke at 7am to watch NOvsPHI before I went to bed and the start of the recording was at the 2 minute warning, 44 v 45! Funnily enough, I could believe it, I thought it might happen, just couldn't stay awake to watch :(

Caporegime
Can you be clutch for a whole game?

I couldn't stay awake and went to bed at 38-10, making sure the next game was recording. I woke at 7am to watch NOvsPHI before I went to bed and the start of the recording was at the 2 minute warning, 44 v 45! Funnily enough, I could believe it, I thought it might happen, just couldn't stay awake to watch :(

No you can perform at a consistent level and not throw three picks and still score 4 TDs though.

Soldato
Yes, but then you'd be Alex Smith... and I know who I'd rather have :)

(PS Quotes can be to answer a part of a post. Not really needed to quote the entire post directly above to answer just one line. Just a tip :p )

Caporegime
I'm lazy, surprised I even hit the quote button.

Indeed you'd rather have Luck who has a higher ceiling, Smith just played better yesterday

Soldato
Palmer was ginger too, it's a Bengals thing :p

Crazy!! :p

49ers @ Packers was a great game last night. Kap pretty much won it for them though, Gore was stopped at pretty much every angle and the only receiver to catch anything was Crabtree. Davis' touchdown was awesome though :)

Either way, missus is happy and she enjoyed 'Colin' in his runs.

I on the other hand am quite looking forward to the Colts coming to Gillette!

Ever so slightly annoyed that the games are on "Blackout" for the playoffs (even though I knew they would be!). My first year with GamePass, but does anybody know if Super Bowl will be Blacked Out too?

Last edited:
Soldato
GamePass have never shown playoffs as they legally can't show what Sky show on that subscription. (Superbowl included)

Having said that, I think they have a different 'Playoff Package'... but not sure.

Soldato
The Black-Outs are annoying on Gamepass but it's just the way of it unfortunately. Luckily, my parents have Sky and I've arranged for my brother to disable SkyGo from his Xbox so I can watch the Playoffs live. But, it's only bloack-out for 24 hours anyway - and being NFL, it's easy to avoid finding out the results in the UK!!!

Season Plus thing still gets you months extra to watch NFL network, and then the pre-season build up and games later in the year. So worth the extra £25 or whatever.

Was routing for the Chiefs and could not believe they lost that game. Those injuries really seemed to disrupt their flow as they were absolutely on it.

Still, my fave team to watch this season has been the Seahawks and not having any affiliation with a team - i just route for the team I find the most entertaining after the first few games of the year. So Seahawks are my team this season.

Soldato
GamePass have never shown playoffs as they legally can't show what Sky show on that subscription. (Superbowl included)

Having said that, I think they have a different 'Playoff Package'... but not sure.

Yeah I knew they wouldn't have the play-offs, but I still find it annoying non the less. Surprised about the super bowl though. I'll have to steal somebody's SkyGo account for it

I decided to support the Falcons at the start of the season.

What a decision.

after the season they had last year, it would have been a safe bet... but this season... :(

Soldato
Stupid ending to what was a great game PAC vs 49ERS, so close yet so far. Our D did a great job though, best of the season efforts by far. Will be good to reset the clock and see what happens next year since this season for us has just been terrible with all the injuries.

nd being NFL, it's easy to avoid finding out the results in the UK!!!

You say that but I checked Reddit on Monday, not even subbed to NFL there for spoiler reasons and someone had put the packers vs 49ers game on another sub and basically spoiled the ending for me :mad:

Associate
Anyone here ever used the Now TV day pass for Sky Sports? My NFL Gamepass has run out, and the divisional games are blacked out anyway so I am thinking of getting a day pass to watch the games on Saturday.

Caporegime
Stupid ending to what was a great game PAC vs 49ERS, so close yet so far. Our D did a great job though, best of the season efforts by far. Will be good to reset the clock and see what happens next year since this season for us has just been terrible with all the injuries.

You say that but I checked Reddit on Monday, not even subbed to NFL there for spoiler reasons and someone had put the packers vs 49ers game on another sub and basically spoiled the ending for me :mad:

Why was the ending stupid?

Didn't think the game was great, balls no calls on first two drives for niners, certainly second. Then the Rodger's 4th and 2 escape from sack with two massive holds giving 7 instead of 0 made the game a lot closer than it was in reality.

Eddie Lacy is a beast, would have loved him to come in and play along Frank during rookie contract then let Frank retire. That said we have Lattimore who could be the largest talent of the draft assuming his knees don't explode

Back
Top Bottom