NFL 2013 Season

Soldato
It's kinda surprising that an NFL team wouldn't play to the whistle. That's kinda Football 101.

I won my Fantasy League last week, now I have 12 of 15 picks correct against the spread (at the moment) and 5 picks clear on my pick'em league! It's a been a good year! (Apart from the Redskins performances :( )

Soldato
Well thats the season passing yards record for Peyton, season points total for the Broncos. Sending out their second string for the whole of the second half - crazy.

Soldato
Glad to see rogers is back it was nice ball game to watch, I cant believe the chargers made it to the playoffs !

Last edited:
Soldato
He is, but I think it was the right thing for them long term.

To be fair, he's the best, I don't think he's the most exciting to watch though. It's not like he prolongs plays, makes things happen... he just reads the D like no one else and then drops the ball right in where it needs to be.

Soldato
He is bloody damn good but I'd also disagree that he's exciting. Like Andy said. He reads the game like nobody else and his arm is amazing! But other than that its just 'standard' (sounds easy when you say It like that!). He's similar to Tom Brady really. Nothing exciting, just reads and throws.

Exciting for me are QB's like Cam Newton. I just love how mobile and quick he is!

Soldato
Gutted that we missed out on playoffs but it was always a long shot when we had to rely on the ravens, dolphins and chargers losing.

TBH didn't expect the chiefs game to be so close given the fact they rested their main men.

Ah well good finish to the season 6-2 in the last 8 weeks, shame our early season form cost us a playoff spot as I think a lot of teams would have wanted to avoid us in the playoffs!

Think we'll be back in the hunt next year!

Last edited:
Associate
Coaching carousel begins. Honestly I'd hate to be a fan for one of those teams that fired the HC every season. Luckily being an Eagles fan I've only seen 1 HC change in my time.

Back
Top Bottom