Runescape

Associate
I know, but where do I see it on Runescape where you have sent me a message? :p

It depends on what settings you have enabled.

Messages should appear in the "Private Chat" tab in the chat box by default:

58f0efb77bd964b20cc711b924eea2b6.png

You can have it set to "split" as well. This will make the messages appear above the chat box in this area:

c6cea79190cd0f442f9e32dc24917aab.png

95d01c91cfa50399d6cecd8c1f49aa88.png

They will appear by default in the colour cyan. You can change this to whatever colour you want in settings.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I've got the charter to create a clan for OCUK.

I need 5 names on the sheet so the clan can be created.

I need to use it on each player in game at the clan citadel portal in Falador to get a name on the sheet.

If you would like to join, Add "Slaying It" and we'll meet in-game :)

Soldato
Decided trying to recover account :D
Oldest payment on record is a while back :o

I remember playing runescape classic, playing the beta for RS2. Guess i've deleted emails since then though, what's a shame.

Associate
I've got the charter to create a clan for OCUK.

I need 5 names on the sheet so the clan can be created.

I need to use it on each player in game at the clan citadel portal in Falador to get a name on the sheet.

If you would like to join, Add "Slaying It" and we'll meet in-game :)

I'm in. My only concern is ranks in the clan. How will the top ranks be decided? Will the founding members receive the top ranks or will we vote on it?

I've added you and will give you a PM when I see you online.

Associate
Oh my, I used to spend days!! just fishing and chatting then selling on the free servers

when I moved to WoW I traded my rs gold for WoW gold and gave my account away

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I'm in. My only concern is ranks in the clan. How will the top ranks be decided? Will the founding members receive the top ranks or will we vote on it?

I've added you and will give you a PM when I see you online.

No problem, I'm online just now for the rest of the day.

I guess it will go by activity in the clan as to what rank you gain; That seems to be what most clans go by in Runescape now, that and attendance to activities etc.

I don't really think it will be an activity clan though, but I suppose if it gets to a average sized clan people can manage events by themselves.

I think founding members should have a higher rank to start with, as they contributed to create the clan, and obviously will be the oldest members within the clan also.

What are your idea's for ranks etc? I haven't really delved into it much, I've only been in friends chats etc.

Associate
No problem, I'm online just now for the rest of the day.

I guess it will go by activity in the clan as to what rank you gain; That seems to be what most clans go by in Runescape now, that and attendance to activities etc.

I don't really think it will be an activity clan though, but I suppose if it gets to a average sized clan people can manage events by themselves.

I think founding members should have a higher rank to start with, as they contributed to create the clan, and obviously will be the oldest members within the clan also.

What are your idea's for ranks etc? I haven't really delved into it much, I've only been in friends chats etc.

I think the founding members should at least be given the Clan Admin which allows them to have a fair amount of responsibilities and duties in the clan if they so desire:

In addition to captain rights, clan admins can also:
Remove lower-ranked clanmates from the clan entirely - limited to two kicks per day per admin - this applies to all ranks above admin too, with the exception of the clan owner
Change the rank of a clanmate - only if their current and new rank are both below admin
Change the job of a clanmate - only if their rank is below admin
Edit the clan settings - motif, keyword, and such
Edit permissions of ranks below them (if the admin has the permission)
Can have the Avatar Warden job (see here for more on the clan avatar)
Change who can enter the citadel
Edit the citadel signpost and administrate the events noticeboard
Act as a rated clan wars leader
Begin a clan vote or private meeting (in the citadel)

If a founding member does not wish to be this rank they can simply ask for a lower one.

Any rank above that should be awarded based on servitude/attendance/experience I think.

OcUK Staff
I am level 56 Range, where is the best place for me to level up? Currently killing Giant Spider (Level 57) in the Stronghold at the moment, I am very bored and don't seem to be levelling up very fast. :(

Associate
OP
Killing "Experiments" in the Experiment Cave give you very good exp. They have 1250 life points, Low Defence & Low Max Hit (I think it's something stupidly low like 10, and they hardly ever hit).

They are the best exp/hr, but they are boring as hell. You need to complete a quest to get into the cave.

Soldato
best thing for combat experience is doing slayer.

While its a bit slower. overall its going to be much better in the long run.

You'll get a good broad experience in all combat styles and against a wide range of creatures.

You'll learn a lot more about the game and the changing of slayer tasks helps break the monotony.

Nothing sucks more than getting all combat skill to 99 and still being 50 slayer. I did it like that and in the process of grinding 99 slayer out, i ended up with getting 99 attack 3 times (40m+ exp) and strength twice (30m ish)

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=Bum%A0Hanky Like so.

Herb farm runs between slayer tasks or every 2 tasks and you'll bring in a nice little earner, lots of exp in many skills. and build a much better game knowledge and ability.

OcUK Staff
When high alching do you really have to click it, then click the item, and keep doing that repetitively? Is there not a way to automatically do what's in your bag?

Back
Top Bottom