Runescape

Soldato
I used to do slayer + farming.

I'd farm herbs in all 5 patches and slay while they grow.

Farming alone isnt amazing money but it soon stacks up next to other tasks. You get money while asleep and before you notice it you're 90+ farming.

It isnt as easy as "make the best herb you can" you need to look at the price per leaf. the average yield per seed (6.8 with secatures and super compost i believe)

and also the loss rate on the seed + the seed price to get the best GP/H one.

Either way, its a good little side earner that makes you money while you do your normal tasks/slaying/whateveryoudo

and it racks in good farming exp which is a difficult skill to "grind" and to get 99 farming fast costs a LOT of money on magic seeds, palms etc. If you can do the bulk of 99 while making money.. why not!

Soldato
Can add me, I've started playing again, Snake_Doct0r.
Also 5UB if you're 90 wc you can cut elder logs on members, very good money at the moment.

Associate
If anyone is interested in joining a clan (Age 20+ & 2K+ total) Im a member of a popular and friendly clan. We have a fully kitted out citadel to skill and cap in every week. Clan chat also offers friendly chat and advice, as well as having our own weekly penguin hunt and regular clan events.

Message me ingame (Plastic Poet)

Soldato
Ha, decided not to come back...
Forgot my password and really cannot be asked to create another character :)

Like i said, not played in probs 4+ years (i remember huntering being a new skill, so whenever that was is when i quit/shortly after)

Associate
What's the difference? I quite like the new Runescape 3 :)

New skills (summoning, dungeoneering, divination, quests), items, monsters (vorago, QBD, chaos tunnels, nex, and many many more), areas. 07 also doesn't have the Grand Exchange nor does it have all of the multiple game engine upgrades that have happened over the years.

There's too much to mention.

Back
Top Bottom