Poll: General election voting intentions poll

Voting intentions in the General Election - only use the poll if you intend to vote

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 287 42.0%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 108 15.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Respect Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 137 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sorry Splodgy, i'm not letting you derail another tread with your thin skinned mary whitehouse impression, go be offended for others somewhere else...

Back on topic, Labour just received a major mauling about their anti-business stance on the Daily Politics right now

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Probably voting Green as a protest vote.

The Conservatives are pretty incompetent, Lib Dems are Tories, Labour has Ed Milliband and UKIP has Nigel. Greens are far from perfect, but at least they are a bit different from the usual publicly educated Oxbridge we tend to get.

Soldato
Probably voting Green as a protest vote.

The Conservatives are pretty incompetent, Lib Dems are Tories, Labour has Ed Milliband and UKIP has Nigel. Greens are far from perfect, but at least they are a bit different from the usual publicly educated Oxbridge we tend to get.

Isn't that like eating Cornflakes when you wanted something more substantial for Brekkie ?

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Isn't that like eating Cornflakes when you wanted something more substantial for Brekkie ?

Well my theory is given I don't want any of the political parties in power, might as well try and dilute each one so we get a bit of each.

I wouldn't worry, I live in a highly conservative area so it won't make any difference! :)

Caporegime
The 'spoil ballot' and 'undecided' doesn't show or count in the real world, why should it here?

Spoiled ballots are counted. If 50% of the population spoiled the ballot then it would be taken very seriously. The issue is most people don't think that it is a valid option and will either not vote or will go for whatever they voted last time.

Associate
lol at how many votes UKIP have, in fact its not funny... It's incredibly bleak. So many Tory boys as well.

All of a sudden the huge volume of right wing posts in the ISIS threads become clear, I didn't realise these forums were populated so much by a certain demographic.

Last edited:
Soldato
lol at how many votes UKIP have, in fact its not funny... It's incredibly bleak. So many Tory boys as well.

All of a sudden the huge volume of right wing posts in the ISIS threads become clear, I didn't realise these forums were populated so much by a certain demographic.

Indeed, this forum is awful.

Ta ra! xxx

Last edited:
Don

This forum isn't a fair representation of the wider population though. It is mostly white, impressionable, male adults who vote on sound bites rather than policy or fact

Soldato
Of course but more than ever now most of Britain is a whinging nation with no backbone. Followed by TL;DR and whatever.

Yeah, you'd have to spineless to want to see continued economic growth, reduced unemployment, improving living standards etc. :rolleyes:

If you want a decent economy, vote Tory
If you want a car crash economy, vote Labour.
If you want to give the establishment a black eye, vote UKIP.
If you want to act smug about yourself, whilst secretly loathing yourself, vote Liberal.
If you want Scotland to become impoverished, vote SNP.
If you want to live in cloud cuckoo land, vote Green.

I'll be voting UKIP because although I am a traditional Tory, I disagree with Tory social policy, think they have failed on immigration and don't think they have gone far enough economically. A swing to the right is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom