What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Creed 2/10

Pathetic just like Balboa.I wish Stalone would ****ing give up making these films, I remember once in the Johnathon Ross show he said "No I'm not gonna make another Rocky film, what am I gonna fight, Arthritis?" Seems like he lied.

Any film with Rocky in it will be about Stalone and nobody will give a damn about an actor who plays Creeds son.

Wow my view of this is pretty much the complete opposite of yours. It may be that I am a blind fanboy of the Rocky movies.....

Soldato
Headless (2015) 6/10

This film will not be everyone's cup of tea. But if you like underground extreme horror cinema then give this indie film a go.

It was a kickstarter funded film on the back of 2012's Found (a great disturbing indie movie) which had the main actor in the film watching a VHS of Headless. The interest in the film in a film led to the kickstarter.

I believe it only cost $10k to make (and hell yeah it looks like it in places) but the subject matter and some of the sequences are so degenerate and messed up that its something that it hard not to view IMO.

I would not say that I enjoyed it, you cannot enjoy a film like this, but from a certain perspective I did like it.

This is not one to watch with the gf or wife.

IMDB it or research it before you go ahead to try and watch it.

Associate
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Finally finished the trilogy, as lots have said before me this should have been kept as a fast paced simple action flick rather than trying to imitate the LOTR trilogy. Never mind. 3/5

Somewhat agree, doesn't carry the "epicness" as the previous trilogy but still very much awesome. Just wish they used practical effects rather than CGI.

Last film: Hannibal Rising. Was very good but Silence of the Lambs

Soldato
Pixels - 4/10

An entertaining enough film but, wow, that is some terrible writing. The characters are just terrible. I spent most of the film trying to work out if Kevin James's POTUS was a subtle form of mockery or just really stupid writing. Again with the over-used Sandler concept that losers will always get their lucky break and win the girl....somehow, and with no effort. Comparing Peter Dinklage in this film to his role in GoT is just saddening.

Soldato
Watched this tonight after reading this. Oh my.....I do not drink but I think I need something strong after watching this.

Knife edge the entire movie.

I watched this after reading the comments here as well!
Well I say "watched" in a very loose way! Had to stop it twice! I have never seen a more intense movie in my life!

Back
Top Bottom