MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Soldato
No im not....

If you can't see the constant right wing propaganda and the "threat" to the UK I think you are being disingenuous.

GTA is a satirical game, the right wing actively push the idea that immigrants are literally coming to rape your children and that EU bureaucrats and their supporters are behind it.

I know if I believed everything I read in the Daily Mail etc, I would probably go mental and start killing people because I would be so under threat, the same way if I believed what ISIS were saying I would be a terrorist fighting for the freedom of Islam and glorious Allah.

GTA does pushes no motive...

Factually immigrants have raped and abused women in Cologne en mass, this isn't something made up and there are legitimate concerns to be had about that. Merkel encouraged them to come to Europe. You can see why it would be a concern for people, no?

Soldato
Factually immigrants have raped and abused women in Cologne en mass, this isn't something made up and there are legitimate concerns to be had about that. Merkel encouraged them to come to Europe. You can see why it would be a concern for people, no?

Can you show how many immigrants have been prosecuted?
God forbid anyone jumped to conclusions too early.

Soldato
Can you show how many immigrants have been prosecuted?
God forbid anyone jumped to conclusions too early.

25 Algerians, 21 Moroccans, three Tunisians, three Germans, two Syrians and an Iraqi got arrested, I'm not sure how many were actually prosecuted off the back of it

Soldato
Because there is still no proof he's a right wing nutter!!:rolleyes:

No proof whatsoever?

the police currently have it as a priority line of enquiry

If it's proved fallacious I'll retract it and suggest he's just a nutter, but so far the evidence appears to point to a politically motivated attack, No?

Obviously we all accept there are such things as right wing terrorists around the world.

Of course there are left wing nutters and religious nutters, killers don't speak for the majority one would hope in all cases.

Soldato
OP
No proof whatsoever?

the police currently have it as a priority line of enquiry

If it's proved fallacious I'll retract it and suggest he's just a nutter, but so far the evidence appears to point to a politically motivated attack, No?

Obviously we all accept there are such things as right wing terrorists around the world.

Of course there are left wing nutters and religious nutters, killers don't speak for the majority one would hope in all cases.

Correct

Soldato
25 Algerians, 21 Moroccans, three Tunisians, three Germans, two Syrians and an Iraqi got arrested, I'm not sure how many were actually prosecuted off the back of it

So as many Germans as refugees were arrested. A fair few Algerians and Morrocans arrested but in terms of actual prosecutions I believe there has been 1, though I could be wrong. I'm still waiting to find out how widespread the event actually was and who the perpetrators were.

Though the suggested links to the refugee crisis appear to be somewhat fallacious at this point.

Soldato
OP
Being reported as politically motivated and the right wing and Nazi stuff is being treated as a priority.

Fill your boots, you know who you are.

Soldato
So as many Germans as refugees were arrested. A fair few Algerians and Morrocans arrested but in terms of actual prosecutions I believe there has been 1, though I could be wrong. I'm still waiting to find out how widespread the event actually was and who the perpetrators were.

Though the suggested links to the refugee crisis appear to be somewhat fallacious at this point.

I would imagine it's quite hard to get enough evidence together to prosecute someone in crimes like this, seeing as it will have been very busy and any CCTV could have been easily obstructed. This is just offtopic at this point though.

Soldato
Being reported as politically motivated and the right wing and Nazi stuff is being treated as a priority.

Fill your boots, you know who you are.

We can all read dude. Just because you started this thread doesn't mean you can throw digs around at will, whilst crying when someone says something you don't agree with.

Intolerance is what caused this mess in the first place - it's about time you opened your eyes to the fact other people are allowed to have an opinion also.

This isn't the Britain First website where the mods delete anything that doesn't agree with their viewpoint.

Back
Top Bottom