• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 1060

Soldato
Is it me or is there a screw missing below the fan blade on the right?

IMG_20160720_081627834_zps9sapglr1.jpg

Eww, get them stickers off those fans before you start using it. Will only ruin the life of the fans and make them noisy by unbalancing them.

Caporegime
It's a shame these don't have native support for SLI, for £460 they would offer devastating performance.

It's supposed to be a mainstream card (but failing due to pricing).

I think it's telling how skewed this forum is toward high-end stuff, that the biggest complaint about the 1060 hasn't been its price, but the lack of SLI to use two or more of them together.

OcUK Staff
Is it me or is there a screw missing below the fan blade on the right?

IMG_20160720_081627834_zps9sapglr1.jpg

Is that Palit or Gainward? Those both use same black cooler I think (parent company is same) but yes one of the cleanest looking cards and so far the Palit is the no.1 selling card.

How times change, 10 series has being huge return for Palit and Gainward. :)

Associate
well if I get a particular game I find the i3 wanting I will upgrade it,all I know is it doesn't lag in iracing,bf4/3,gtav,shadows of mordor.

I'm happy running at 60fps tbh on those games apart from iracing..which runs at 200+ fps at 1080 maxed out.

Soldato
Is that Palit or Gainward? Those both use same black cooler I think (parent company is same) but yes one of the cleanest looking cards and so far the Palit is the no.1 selling card.

How times change, 10 series has being huge return for Palit and Gainward. :)

Thats because the 10 series is horrendously overpriced so people are buying the cheapest options of them ;)

Associate
Woop
ziuiDxNb.jpg

Had the 480 Nitro+ on pre order for weeks, but the date being pushed back made me cave in and go for the 1060. Coming from a 960 so a decent upgrade for me.

Back
Top Bottom