******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Those with PTU, up for Friday night? 9 ish Had a quick go other night but got the 3000 errors . They have patched that from what i've read now.

Caporegime
Those with PTU, up for Friday night? 9 ish Had a quick go other night but got the 3000 errors . They have patched that from what i've read now.

Yeah, why not. :D

Star_Citizen_2016_12_23_05_03_44_127.jpg

Have just upgraded my LTI 85x to a catterpillar and bought a MISC Razor. Merry Xmas in the verse everyone :)

Same to you :)

Soldato
Has the caterpillar had a make over? Or am I thinking of another big ship?

Pretty much all ships have gone through a makeover or two since announcement, I think most people recognise the caterpillar as a white and orange ship but currently it's red with covalex branding on the side :),

You will have to come on with me in 2.6 and have a nosey :p

Caporegime
Thats if PTU is still active at 9PM tonight, QA are pushing hard now, i have a feeling they want it out to live today, last nights build is running pretty smooth.

Whenever it goes live it will do so with a free fly so those of you wanting to try before you buy there is your chance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thats if PTU is still active at 9PM tonight, QA are pushing hard now, i have a feeling they want it out to live today, last nights build is running pretty smooth.

Whenever it goes live it will do so with a free fly so those of you wanting to try before you buy there is your chance.

True, plus on my ptu tab in my profile it reads "Period: July 28th 2016 - December 23rd 2016" for PTU. So i am presuming it will end today.

Soldato
Very impressive. Worth the wait for me :)

Trying not play the Alpha/Beta stuff myself. I want to save the excitement and play the finished/polished product for a great experience.

Is Squadron 42 still coming out in chunks? If so I would imagine we get the first part before summer?

2017 summer? No chance. Maybe 2018..

Soldato
OP
With regards to SQ42 I've no idea tbh we've been given very little information on it, PU won't be out 2017, not a hope in hell, I'd be surprised if it even gets into beta by the end of next year if I'm completely honest.

PS been on holidays hence me being quiet lately lol

Back
Top Bottom