Insanely annoyed at the RMA proccess with Superflower

Soldato
OP
Hi all, I've been on holiday and i haven't kept up with this. Am very happy to see this issue finally got sorted, I was very annoyed about the entire thing. So yea, It's nice to be able to drop the entire thing.

I'll give you a shout after work chug, thank you!

Soldato
OP
No problem, I can understand your frustration completely. As I said before, any problems like this in future for anyone, please let me know and I'll look into it.

Sent a little webnote out today, Thank you very much for taking the time to read the thread, It's nice to see staff at OCUK using the forums!

Am pleased this has been reviewed again and am very very happy with the outcome. Sadly I did have to open the PSU and replace the fan myself, Something I really didn't want to do but yea. It's clear in the photos of the before and after shots of me opening it that indeed I had not tampered with it. The worse part was being told time and time again that I had broken the seal, It was my fault and there was nothing they could do about it :(

Gald to see someone took the time to hear me out and such :D

Soldato
Sent a little webnote out today, Thank you very much for taking the time to read the thread, It's nice to see staff at OCUK using the forums!

Am pleased this has been reviewed again and am very very happy with the outcome. Sadly I did have to open the PSU and replace the fan myself, Something I really didn't want to do but yea. It's clear in the photos of the before and after shots of me opening it that indeed I had not tampered with it. The worse part was being told time and time again that I had broken the seal, It was my fault and there was nothing they could do about it :(

Gald to see someone took the time to hear me out and such :D

Really glad it's being sorted for you.

I'm struggling to think of any other Etailor that would go to the same lengths to ensure a good outcome.

Kudos where kudos is deserved.

But yes, it never should have got to this stage.

Soldato
OP
No problem, I can understand your frustration completely. As I said before, any problems like this in future for anyone, please let me know and I'll look into it.

Heya mate, All I got today was.

Thankyou for your webnote.

As we have no correspondence of this from that person could you please confirm it with them that this can be done as I can not issue a refund on my system due to the age of the order.

Regards,

David Muni

OcUK Staff
Ok, I'm going to have a few words and sort it out :) What would help is if you could let me know what you'd prefer to do, and I can arrange it today.

Last edited:
Associate
Good of OcUK to sort the OP out with store credit. I don't know of many other retailers who would have tried to make things right for the OP in this way. Really doesn't look like the the PSU was opened up to me.

Associate
Truly world class response from OC. And i must say i can sympathise with OC situation at the time.

Its not easy dealing with products and returns to manufactures. Techen top stuff mate fixing that psu. Good to know that super flower are poor at customer service.

Soldato
OP
Got a call and everything was sorted out. Really friendly on the phone and such, great stuff.

Hopefully after all this those stickers are looked into and changed so no one has anymore issues! Thanks!

Caporegime
Wow, judging from the photos the OP was clearly in the right here with regards to saying the sticker hadn't been removed, and I am very surprised at such poor CS from both Superflower and OCUK, as with a little investigation they could have got to the bottom of this and sorted it out satisfactorily instead of forcing the OP to actually open it himself and risk his safety to fix! Anyway glad they came through in the end... ChugNorris seems to have his priorities straight! :)

Caporegime
I'm glad this has been sorted out, but to be quite honest I would have rejected it based on the condition of the sticker. Your before/after the screw had been removed pictures look barely different from each other.

Thats not to say that it had been removed, or that it should have been rejected, but I can see why it was.

Associate
My issue is that is not stated it in every thread ever made by ocuk staff. It is clearly said you guys deal with it directly.

Looks like i will be replacing the fan myself as the OP also did.

Back
Top Bottom