• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Associate
Oh Wow @Gregster thank you for taking the time to share that i really appreciate it.

They are some juicy looking FPS especially The division in DX12 from DX11 that jump in performance Good lord!

It's tempting to make the jump now more than before.

I'll keep my eye out waiting for the hydro copper!

Soldato
right guys got my 2x 1080ti fe gigabyte cards installed with waterblock/backplates....

boosting on both to around 2037

but dam i noticed one thing, these cards run hotter than my 2x 980TI cards i previously had installed in my custom watercooling loops that is 1x480 rad + 1 420 rad both alphacool monsta`s.
and temps maxed out on my 980Ti`s at around 46c

but these cards are maxing out at around low 50s
that cant be right and even these cards are idling around 32c where as my 980Ti`s idled around 26c

ok something weird going on here lol

Caporegime
Oh Greg, how I've missed your dulcet tones ;) :D :p

Nice review m8 :cool:

Also regarding SLi, imagine buying an 8pack system and then discovering the current **** state of SLi !!!!!! That'd hurt man, baaaaaaaaaaaaad :D

Caporegime
Oh Greg, how I've missed your dulcet tones ;) :D :p

Nice review m8 :cool:

Also regarding SLi, imagine buying an 8pack system and then discovering the current **** state of SLi !!!!!! That'd hurt man, baaaaaaaaaaaaad :D

I watch my reviews when I am tired and can't get to sleep :D And yer, SLI is **** poor and really needs dropping or looking at from a new level.

Liked and subbed m8 ;)

Thanks Bud and really appreciated :)

Caporegime
PALIT launches GeForce GTX 1080 Ti JetStream Series

ed43faa57a2ff4e3cf532fa51dd2a017-1200x900.jpg

https://videocardz.com/68095/palit-launches-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-jetstream-series

Back
Top Bottom