*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Associate
Why Sissoko? I'd drop De Gea for a cheaper option then beef up the midfield a bit.

Market's dipped a bit today - Ronaldo down at 1.45 million. Everyone anticipating TOTS soon?

Associate
Seems like to do well in this game, you need to be a skill player. So I may as well give up.

Skill into box, pass across, goal. Every time.

My defence is so high, always just before the half way line which makes it easy for people to run through on to goal. Really frustrating.

Gonna sell my team again. I think I need some help with this. Really struggling.

Soldato
Seems like to do well in this game, you need to be a skill player. So I may as well give up.

My defence is so high, always just before the half way line which makes it easy for people to run through on to goal. Really frustrating.

Gonna sell my team again. I think I need some help with this. Really struggling.

I'm not much of a skiller apart from a few common ones and I would say I'm successful :p

I prefer a quick 1-2 type of play.

Try lowering pressure/aggression in your CT maybe?

Soldato

I'm an average player and wouldn't call myself a skilled, but the key three skill moves to succeed are the ball roll, Berba spin and then body feinting. Then add LT+RT dribbling, throw in the fake shots etc

Soldato
I think Tass team should be good . I've got lloris in nets although I was tempted by a Spanish keeper in la liga. I have the 90griezman up top and otw kante in mid . Never used sissoko but Tass seems to know what he's talking about so will give him a go . I have sbc Suarez on the bench I may sub on as he's good in cm .
I was tempted to sell kante and back to normal as I don't feel he's much better than his normal but I'd stand to loose nearly 100k as he price has just kept dropping . Might sell when Chelsea next play as it'll be higher then .

Soldato
I'm not much of a skiller apart from a few common ones and I would say I'm successful :p

I prefer a quick 1-2 type of play.

Try lowering pressure/aggression in your CT maybe?

yeah I don't think I use any skills really in WL, maybe the very occasional berba spin but scoring is all about positioning and timing, learning to do roulettes and fancy stepovers isn't going to score goals or win games really. Learning when and how to use LT is probably the biggest thing in this year's Fifa imo.

Back
Top Bottom