Ed China leaving Wheeler dealers :(

Ye it's not aired here till 2018 Jan 1st.

The program was a half an hour niche program on Discovery Real Time or similar. It was a little UK show which was quite good and watchable. Edd was a bit stilted in his speaking but he still did a great job of describing the fix. The cars were less than a grand and they didn't make much but it was interesting and felt like a grown ups programme. They only had one camera man. Now it has been dumbed down for a US and we are even getting them after the them. It has become a monster and I will not be subscribing to watch this travesty. Mike was always the weakest link in the program and I always thought he was a bit of a "gawd blimey Mary Poppins" type and he should have been the one to go.

Associate
He replied on Twitter :

From Edd China on twitter, in response to this video being posted to him: “Oh dear, he’s published so many different ‘truths’ by now that I don’t suppose even he knows what’s real anymore. I do feel sorry for him.”

Soldato
Sometimes its best to say nothing rather than talk for the sake of talking. (Something that seems very Mike Brewer...) As previously pointed out he definitley clocks the camera and then winds his neck back in straight after.

I really hope Ed gets a program soon. Because he definitley has a knack for the workshop stuff. He also needs to have Paul in it too. :p Paul was awesome. :D

Back
Top Bottom