Something went wrong, ordered a Mustang, yet ended up in a British hotrod, I blame OcUK!

OcUK Staff
OP
I just picked it from Chester, took the back roads back but left it in snow mode and automatic and just driving normally, 26mpg, probably the only time it will ever be that high.
The Pzero are not gripping at all even with AWD, but it is 3c, wet/slushy so I'd not expect them to either, though probably fair to say PS4S would be a big improvement on wet grip.

Really just cruised in it and it does it superbly, super comfortable, fantastic sound system once I'd figured out how to turn the bass down from the subwoofers behind the seats, that like I was in a night club at first, turned that down, much nicer. Drives flawless, not really given it beans as such and in snow/auto the car is pretty silent unless you get into it more, but no pops, crackles or bangs or not audible to myself in auto.

Just had a spin round the business park in manual, dynamics, slides and drifts nice lol, more pops and bangs, so those who dislike pops and bangs it does seem you can control their loudness via car settings.

Also the car has a got a track built in. :)

Soldato
I think the duality of a Jag is a real pleasure people experience, it can do both sides of the experience well. Full on attack mode and then comfortable daily use.

Unfortunately it’s something that you learn with ownership rather than being there for that initial showroom appeal. I think thats what hurts XE and XF. Although when they have 4 cylinder diesels they are kinda beyond saving :p

OcUK Staff
OP
80k a bet you had poo coming out but well done none the less.

Yeah it is AWD but on Pzero it literally feels RWD and the throttle feels wired, so snappy and responsive, particular in dynamic. Snow mode in this is the same as dynamic was in the V6S pretty much except it hits way way harder, must be a roots style super charger as the torque from as little as 1500rpm is pretty impressive. :)

Soldato
Welcome to the Jaaaaag club and well done for surviving the local muppets getting that puppy past the Greyhound shopping park.

Enjoy and don't forget the extra large bag of werthers.
I'm sure a few donuts round OCUK will eat those PZero's nicely so you can put some decent boots on :p

Back
Top Bottom