Do you manscape?

Associate
Yes I do! I'm actually doing laser hair removal down there, not all over but my upper leg , butt cheeks etc. Fed up of shaving. Thankfully all the girls I have been with have had laser hair removal, super soft and no stubble, it's very nice!

Soldato
Soon-to-be ex-wife always used to take the mickey out of the rather sad patch of chest hair I had when we first got together (covered my breastbone and that was about it), and was much more appreciative when it reached something approaching normal levels over the course of the last 26 years, so I ain't going to mess with it ...

Is that why she's your soon to be ex? :p

Don
Top tip don't use soap on your face, it screws it up.

I have not used soap on my face for over 20 years, warm water and a flannel works a treat. ;)

I disagree with your points about not shaving body hair at all, but I definitely agree with you on this point. I haven't used soap on my face for 6 months now, and I no longer get dried / flakey skin. It took ~ 3 months for my "natural" oil levels to stabilise, but I much prefer it now.

I do use an aftershave balm after shaving, but only to replace the oils lost from the shaving soap (I have coarse facial hair, I definitely need a shave soap)

Soldato
Top tip don't use soap on your face, it screws it up.

I have not used soap on my face for over 20 years, warm water and a flannel works a treat. ;)
Yep haven't used soap for about 15years :p

I actually use the Bulldog for Men range. Natural ingredients and always worked well and smell nice too!

Soldato
I use Dove for Men range, it’s good. I moisturise, if I don’t my skin gets dry and flakey. I have a body brush too, it’s a manly wooden one, it’s great for areas you can’t reach, and for squeaky clean feet.

Yes I do! I'm actually doing laser hair removal down there, not all over but my upper leg , butt cheeks etc. Fed up of shaving. Thankfully all the girls I have been with have had laser hair removal, super soft and no stubble, it's very nice!

Crikey really? So you’ll be completely bald on your peepee and joyberries... forever? 70 and a completely hairless package does not appeal to me. Good on you though if it’s what you want :)

Soldato
This is all because of how bad my skin was as a teenager
Which is fine. Do what you need to. I did bring up these sorts of exceptions for a reason.

However...

My products say for MEN on them so i'm still manly ok?!
On this point - I'm afraid the answer is a big, booming, deep-voiced "NO".
If you have to be told which products are "for men", either you are not manly enough to know, or they're just re-branded girly products and do not belong in your arsenal of bathroom stuff!! :p

So if you actually need to moisturise, then fair enough, just use Nivea. It doesn't have to be some special Nivea For Men version, or anything.

I have a body brush too, it’s a manly wooden one, it’s great for areas you can’t reach, and for squeaky clean feet.
Your whole body needs brushing, including your feet??!! :eek:
What, are you a werewolf??!!

.....are you any good at basketball? :cool::D

Soldato
Your whole body needs brushing, including your feet??!! :eek:
What, are you a werewolf??!!

.....are you any good at basketball? :cool::D

Haha! Do you mean hairy. If so...

I have alopecia totalis

So no :D

As for tall, not really; I’m 6ft2. I do have osteopenia, fibromyalgia and 2 blown discs in my neck so a brush is definitely less painful for getting to some areas!

I do believe in being squeaky clean though! A brush gets in between the toes and does the nails nicely, as well as plenty of other areas. Even if I was well I’d still use it, leaves me feeling super fresh and I hate thinking I’ve not cleaned every bit of me. I also have a file and cheese grater like rasp for my heels as they are awful otherwise.

Maybe I should start a thread about shower tools, perhaps I’m the only weirdo with a brush :p

Are you one of those people who throws a bit of soap in the general direction of their body, quick rinse, and calls it done? ;)

Soldato
Haha! Do you mean hairy. If so...
So body scrubbing brush, rather than body-hair brush... ? So... you're not secretly Teenwolf...?
I'm kinda sad now. With all the Cobra Kai stuff going on, I thought (hoped?) we might be getting a decent sequel to that as well!!

Maybe I should start a thread about shower tools, perhaps I’m the only weirdo with a brush :p
We had one for back-scrubbing when I was younger. Wasn't very good.

Are you one of those people who throws a bit of soap in the general direction of their body, quick rinse, and calls it done? ;)
Not quite, but neither am I one of OCDUK's four-a-day showerers, either.

Soldato
Nope, can't be arsed with that malarkey. Anyway it stops it all sticking together with sweat and lets things breath, shaved stuff is all stuck together, clammy and minging.

Soldato
I mainly trim under arms. But I will trim below for practical reasons.

I rarely remove all hair as hair is a sign of testosterone. Even facial hair when I shave I do it a couple of days before I go out sociallising, so I'm at that stubble stage.

Soldato
Am smooth skin as the women say. ;)

But from the waste down am like pepe le pew.

I shave by sticking my head out the window. :p

Soldato
So body scrubbing brush, rather than body-hair brush... ? So... you're not secretly Teenwolf...?
I'm kinda sad now. With all the Cobra Kai stuff going on, I thought (hoped?) we might be getting a decent sequel to that as well!!

Not quite, but neither am I one of OCDUK's four-a-day showerers, either.

I would genuinely love to be a werewolf, sadly I’m a weird blend of very hairy hairy / thin / patchy.

Any more than two a day unless due to work or hobbies is borderline obsessive in my opinion. 1 a day unless I’ve been sweaty or dirty.

I’m glad we have achieved cleanliness harmony together and have established, albeit with sadness, that I am not a supernatural killing machine.

Man of Honour
I'm 60 soon and I've been shaved since I was 18, I absolutely hate hairs on my man bits and the wife doesn't like them either.
I'm a very hairy bloke so I also cut my chest hairs down to a number two every two weeks and about every month I do my back with a self made extension that I tape my shaver to.

Caporegime
I'm 60 soon and I've been shaved since I was 18, I absolutely hate hairs on my man bits and the wife doesn't like them either.
I'm a very hairy bloke so I also cut my chest hairs down to a number two every two weeks and about every month I do my back with a self made extension that I tape my shaver to.

Bloke? Or missing link?

Back
Top Bottom