FIFA 19

Associate
Sold Mbappe as prices inevitably dropping.

Got 550k now and a basic French team with pack pulled lacazette, ribery, dembele, kondogbia.

Wondering whether baby Scholes might be a worth a punt as an investment if not just sit on coins for a week or so and then build a team.

Caporegime
Scholes price will only go south imo, doesn't have the physical presence or agility required in midfield and whilst his shooting is good there's better icon CAM's to use even if you wanted to push him forward.

When he was in the game previously he was regarded as one of the poorest icons to buy and whilst gameplay has changed since then he still doesn't fit well into what's required this year.

Might be good to use for an SBC at some point but it's a risk as to when it will land and how much his price would increase from where it's going to drop to.

Soldato
Yeah I’d say worth it as well, with the OTW ones that were live (just expired at 6pm) you basically got 3 packs for 10k, so all you need is one half decent player and you’re in profit

Right, 17 packs to open - wish me luck

Soldato
Apparently prices for some players have been increased. Davinson sanchez being increased to 80k Max BIN. I’m doing like to tell you the rest but I don’t have web app access still :(
Working nights for the next two days so I think I may absolutely whore proper matches to try and unlock transfers market access :( and also build up some coins to continue with SBC’s

Back
Top Bottom