**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
All over the Oneplus7 - My OP5 has done sterling work for 18 months now and will do fine till the 7 comes out but unless they screw something up bad - certain purchase for me.

Been so impressed with the OP5 for the price of £450 and £11 sim!

Soldato
All over the Oneplus7 - My OP5 has done sterling work for 18 months now and will do fine till the 7 comes out but unless they screw something up bad - certain purchase for me.

Yeah. The only thing I'll do this time around is order it direct from OnePlus rather than getting it from o2.

Soldato
Probably going to buy a Oneplus but in quandry which to get

6 looks good at 439 but if want more than 64gb it'll be nearer 490

6T looks good pity no led notification sea better value than 6 if want more than 64gn storage

Or 5T which is.only.349 and is 128/8

Mmm decisions decisions

Associate
@£499 for the 6T with 6GB of Ram and 128gb as standard, it’s a steel. It’s truly a fantastic phone. Speedy updates, quality premium feel and good screen.

In-screen ginger print reader for me has been flawless.

Soldato
I didn't have any problems with o2 either but since I'm now on another network it seems like a good idea to get it from the source rather than a network I don't use.

It was nice to have a physical shop/people to go and pester when Oneplus' support let me down with my 3T, I bought the phone outright from then so they had to support it regardless of whether I as using O2 network or not.

Associate
Probably going to buy a Oneplus but in quandry which to get

6 looks good at 439 but if want more than 64gb it'll be nearer 490

6T looks good pity no led notification sea better value than 6 if want more than 64gn storage

Or 5T which is.only.349 and is 128/8

Mmm decisions decisions

You can get a 128gb 6 for under £400 on Amazon France

Soldato
thanks mmmmm - I think siding towards a 6T - 6/128 seems superb value

has anyone found reception problems ? I've found quite a difference between my Note 3 and my Iphone SE - the Note is now no longer working but my Iphone SE does really well for a signal where the Note was just a month or so back really struggling

Associate
Anyone successfully using the Tile Bluetooth finder things? An update to my OnePlus 6 made it incompatible and despite several updates since, the tiles still won't connect

Associate
thanks mmmmm - I think siding towards a 6T - 6/128 seems superb value

has anyone found reception problems ? I've found quite a difference between my Note 3 and my Iphone SE - the Note is now no longer working but my Iphone SE does really well for a signal where the Note was just a month or so back really struggling

I've absolutely no reception issues with my 6T, having work & personal sims in there helps though!

Great phone, no regrets coming from a 5T (apart from the notification led)

Associate
Not fussed. Been with T-Mobile/Orange/EE for nearly 10 years and quite happy with them :)

By the way I double checked and it's the 6GB version I have. Can't make that much difference anyway.

Although today I noticed that I can unlock my 6T with any finger?? It's set to my right thumb print :confused:

Associate
Not fussed. Been with T-Mobile/Orange/EE for nearly 10 years and quite happy with them :)

By the way I double checked and it's the 6GB version I have. Can't make that much difference anyway.

Although today I noticed that I can unlock my 6T with any finger?? It's set to my right thumb print :confused:

Face unlock kicking in or trusted places ?

Soldato

What's happened to the OP5 to make you get a new phone, if you don't mind me asking?

Soldato
What's happened to the OP5 to make you get a new phone, if you don't mind me asking?

Nothing - I still have the OP5 - the OP7 isn't out yet. OP5 will do me till the OP7 comes out as that will be around 2 years from buying the OP5. I'm just saying that if the rumours and initial looks of the OP7 are as they say they are then I'll probably buy it

If that makes sense.

Soldato
If the OP7 has stereo speakers that would be another good reason to upgrade. I honestly don't care if they don't have a headphone jack. I'll just keep an adaptor connected to my headphones all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom