****Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Official Thread****

Soldato
Interesting

I enjoyed the trailer for this and vii and I think the music is what makes it, it brings back the feeling from watching 4, 5 and 6, it’s a shame they didn’t use more of the original scores in the newer films

Caporegime
Be interesting to see if the Emperor is somehow still alive and been living in the Death Star wreckage for years, presumed dead. Considering what Leia survived in tlj i suppose the possibility is there.

Man of Honour
I was cold before the trailer; not excited. Now I'm mildly excited, maybe. But I still can't understand how she can be a Jedi expert doing that backflip thing with no training. I *might* see it, depending on early reviews.

Soldato
I was cold before the trailer; not excited. Now I'm mildly excited, maybe. But I still can't understand how she can be a Jedi expert doing that backflip thing with no training. I *might* see it, depending on early reviews.

As with everything nowadays, I'm going to wait for late reviews from other people. We can't even trust the professional reviewers nowadays.

Caporegime
First time in my life I haven't been excited for a Star Wars film. I'll watch it obviously, but I think it's best I go with low expectations in order to avoid being utterly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom