The Guardian's Owen Jones attacked outside London pub in a premeditated assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tommy Robinson gets a milkshake lobbed at him and posters here practically call for the death penalty. Someone on the left gets attacked and it's apparently fine because he had it coming.

GD in 2019 ladies and gentlemen.
Not really they are both equally “wrong” just other ends of the spectrum.

Soldato
I'm not condoning violence against anyone but iirc one of his mates or at least political chums is this girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7Ol0gz11k

"I am literally a communist" lol go to her Twitter and her support of Communism is obvious.

I'm sure if you gave those on the radical left a choice between hard Brexit and stopping Brexit altogether but committing mass genocide against all Leavers they would take the latter and tell themselves it's for the greater good or something, just protecting the climate lol, it's good for unity etc... and likewise in America with the radical left and a choice between their increasingly Marxist Democrat party and the choice between their own candidate and the thought of another Trump presidency. You need only look at the way remainers and anti-Trumpers look down their noses at leavers/Trumpites to see the clear resentment and sense of superiority, it's the kind of dehumanisation that tends to happen.

It would be easier to take this post seriously if you hadn't suggested in another thread that remain voters should be on death row for treason.

Trump reinstates death penalty for federal crimes

Soldato
Like Putin hobnobbing with right wing biker gangs (dressed in leathers and riding his own bike to the meet). Crass or what? However I always thought him more authoritarian right than authoritarian left.

Rumour: maybe Putin did it.

Or Putin oppressing gays, while riding bare top on a horse. Giving off totally the wrong signal to the rest of the world :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, if Tommy Robinson can get attacked for views that people don't like without anyone giving a ****, I don't see why I'm supposed to give a **** about this guy being attacked for views the attackers didn't like. The guys a knob.

Tommy Robinson loves a fight. He is a football hooligan, they tend to love a fight so of course he is going to get people wanting too fight him. He only bitches when he gets his arse kicked, not a peep when he wins a fight.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Owen Jones has been guilty of promoting violence himself. . .
Jones has previously called for violence to be inflicted upon certain people and groups of society.
. . . But then again I find it very hard to sympathise with a man who makes calls to violence . . .
He’s publicly supported physical force being used against supporters of different political groups before. . . .
It is amazing how willing people are to make unsubstantiated, context light allegations . . .

Soldato
Just reading through he's twitter feed. Seems like such an attention-seeking ****. He probably got bumped into and spilled his pint and went running to twitter like the man baby.

Soldato
Live by the sword die by the sword.

The bloke is a ****, he advocates violence the cries about it when violence is directed towards him.

If you’re silly enough to encourage acts of violence then surely you have to be prepared for the inevitable? He is no different in any way from the people who attacked him yet he is bleating on like it’s some massive injustice.

Soldato
So let me guess, only right wingers are "extremists" but equivalent left wingers are "activists", amirite?
Um, no.

"A person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action."

I don't find his views extreme, just very left wing. And I've still not been given any evidence of him advocating violence despite half the posters on here insisting he does.

The bloke is a ****, he advocates violence the cries about it when violence is directed towards him.
As above.

Soldato
Soldato
It is violence regardless of how you feel about it and should not be encouraged in any way.

I can guarantee if I launch an egg square at your face it will hurt more than a slap, which is the more violent act would you say then?

Associate
This was his response to people criticising his Facebook post, in which defended physical attacks on Richard Spenser.

He's a classic "onwards comrades, smash the fash, smash their skulls in, you first I've got a bad back, I'll be supporting you from the rear"

https://imgur.com/a/bg1GgWF
bg1GgWF

Caporegime
It is violence regardless of how you feel about it and should not be encouraged in any way.

I can guarantee if I launch an egg square at your face it will hurt more than a slap, which is the more violent act would you say then?

You guarantee a raw egg will hurt me more than a slap? Neither is going to do much damage, but the slap will sting a lot more for a few seconds.

Soldato
So you guys are saying there is an acceptable level of violence then? I’m not saying any equates a kicking I’m saying if you encourage violence don’t be surprised to receive violence.

Vincenthanna, I assure you it does i’m speaking from experience actually broke the skin on my cheek (although only just).... long story, but not in anyway connected with politics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom