1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Guardian's Owen Jones attacked outside London pub in a premeditated assault.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stockhausen, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Rimsy

Mobster

Not really they are both equally “wrong” just other ends of the spectrum.

2. Nasher

Capodecina

The far left is all about hypocracy. They are experts at it :D

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  3. Hagar

Sgarrista

Like Putin hobnobbing with right wing biker gangs (dressed in leathers and riding his own bike to the meet). Crass or what? However I always thought him more authoritarian right than authoritarian left.

Rumour: maybe Putin did it.

4. Conscript

Sgarrista

It would be easier to take this post seriously if you hadn't suggested in another thread that remain voters should be on death row for treason.

Trump reinstates death penalty for federal crimes

5. Nasher

Capodecina

Or Putin oppressing gays, while riding bare top on a horse. Giving off totally the wrong signal to the rest of the world :D

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  6. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Tommy Robinson loves a fight. He is a football hooligan, they tend to love a fight so of course he is going to get people wanting too fight him. He only bitches when he gets his arse kicked, not a peep when he wins a fight.

7. stockhausen

Capodecina

It is amazing how willing people are to make unsubstantiated, context light allegations . . .

8. ianh

Mobster

It an odd situation where I hope his claim of an assault is true and not just another "false flag" like Smollett etc, what a crazy world.

9. robgmun

Capodecina

Just reading through he's twitter feed. Seems like such an attention-seeking ****. He probably got bumped into and spilled his pint and went running to twitter like the man baby.

10. Rannoch

Soldato

He probably went straight round to his mums for bitty.

11. wolfie138

Mobster

interpreting imagery reflects what the viewer feels.

12. MeEsH BaKkA

Mobster

Live by the sword die by the sword.

The bloke is a ****, he advocates violence the cries about it when violence is directed towards him.

If you’re silly enough to encourage acts of violence then surely you have to be prepared for the inevitable? He is no different in any way from the people who attacked him yet he is bleating on like it’s some massive injustice.

13. Scam

Capodecina

Um, no.

"A person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action."

I don't find his views extreme, just very left wing. And I've still not been given any evidence of him advocating violence despite half the posters on here insisting he does.

As above.

14. MeEsH BaKkA

Mobster

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1083305997408587781

15. VincentHanna

Capodecina

I don't condone "milk-shaking" or egg throwing.

But it's not exactly what I would regard as an extreme position either.

16. MeEsH BaKkA

Mobster

It is violence regardless of how you feel about it and should not be encouraged in any way.

I can guarantee if I launch an egg square at your face it will hurt more than a slap, which is the more violent act would you say then?

17. Thecaferacer

Hitman

This was his response to people criticising his Facebook post, in which defended physical attacks on Richard Spenser.

He's a classic "onwards comrades, smash the fash, smash their skulls in, you first I've got a bad back, I'll be supporting you from the rear"

https://imgur.com/a/bg1GgWF
    [​IMG]

18. d_brennen

Capodecina

19. VincentHanna

Capodecina

You guarantee a raw egg will hurt me more than a slap? Neither is going to do much damage, but the slap will sting a lot more for a few seconds.

20. MeEsH BaKkA

Mobster

So you guys are saying there is an acceptable level of violence then? I’m not saying any equates a kicking I’m saying if you encourage violence don’t be surprised to receive violence.

Vincenthanna, I assure you it does i’m speaking from experience actually broke the skin on my cheek (although only just).... long story, but not in anyway connected with politics :D