Red Dead Redemption 2

Associate
See my post earlier in the thread, you can only change the keybinds from within the game not from the main menu

Ok cheers, ill have to boot up and do that. Got things running on high and on for the most part on my laptop, benchmarks avergaging just shy of 55fps.. ill take that, theres probably a tweak i can do to get it to sit at 60 on something id never notice if on or off.

Man of Honour
Has anyone played this on XBone X connected to an OLED and PC? I have the game already on XB and I have a 65" OLED and decent surround sound. I also have an ultra wide PC monitor and a 2080 Ti with a decent headset. I'm wondering whether the visuals are worth paying for the game again on PC or just stick to XB?

Soldato
Had some issues with menu's not displaying so i reset the display setting to default and dropped shadow's down a notch and it's running ok now. Only done first few missions but it 's ok so far @1200p with a FuryX 4GB.
Benchmark:
min 46.9
max 60
average 57.6

Last edited:
Soldato
Seems to scale crazy well, i just run benchmark at balanced settings and it was flying 90 fps then maxed everything and still got 30fps.

So should play 4k60 most setting quite high on my very ageing rig.

Agreed mine was holding 60fps average with everything set to max on the benchmark. How well that turns out in actual gameplay I’m not sure but so far seems just fine.

So far looks and performs great. Did have usual startup issue but had to disable AV (Avast) to get it running but so far so good.

Associate
xfA8Ojx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom