Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
If it goes what you want as fast you want is that not good enough?

It would be great if it was! Just this morning I charged up my old XS and it's perfectly fast - certainly there should in theory have been no need for me to change it. My ancient 6s is also pretty smooth when it comes to just swiping through basic apps.

But there's always the shiny...whispering sweet promises. Buy me...buy me...

Soldato
There was a point a couple years ago when it was actually fairly accurate from good sources, but the apple crackdown on leakers and youtubers getting more and more desperate for views has resulted in a load of BS
It’s ok… there’s a guy who posts on here who works in the mobile phone accessories industry who really knows what’s going on!

Associate
Don’t mind the notch at all not an issue.
Looks to shrink a little this year which is nice.

Undecided if I’m upgrading this year, 11 Pro has served me well mostly.
Might just use my AppleCare and pay for a replacement in a few months.

Phone has some wear and tear and battery could do with replacing.

Only phone out of the upcoming line up I could see myself upgrading to is the 13 Mini if battery is decent.

Seeing as everything else has jumped to 6.1 +

I just don’t get excited over phones anymore, I don’t do anything special on them.
Don’t even get FOMO anymore barely kept up to date with the latest phone rumours.

Probably just hold out until next year as long as my phone doesn’t clap out.

Last edited:
Associate
My 7 is still going strong, just had to replace its battery.

Would’ve kept mine longer but the microphone crapped out, battery was going.
Took it to a third party and they just wrecked the microphone.

So cut my losses and took advantage of Very’s 20% off first credit order offer, so didn’t pay full price.

Miss the size and weight of the 7, 11 Pro feels like a brick in comparison.

Although not all bad took quite a few drops and it’s still holding up well for the most part.

Defo likely keep my 11 Pro for another year and get it replaced via Apple Care towards end of year before it runs out.

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ll eat my hat if there’s a 13 Mini.
At best there might be an SE refresh but I definitely can’t see Apple launching another Mini this year, there just isn’t the market for it.

Associate
iPhone X users could be in a difficult position this year, if a revised 12s (13) or wait for a 14 is going to be tough.

Soldato
Quoted.... just in case :)
I suddenly feel less confident :p

But I genuinely would be very surprised. The 12 Mini served a purpose for those that wanted smaller phones. In my head, those sorts of people are less likely to upgrade after a year. Then there is the fact the 12 Mini’s share of overall 12 sales was pretty paltry.
Additionally, the big ticket upgrade expected this year is 120hz display and I can only see Apple putting that in the Pro models - so even less of a reason to provide an upgrade.

If I had a YouTube channel I’d throw more **** and waited to see what sticks :cry:

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
iPhone X users could be in a difficult position this year, if a revised 12s (13) or wait for a 14 is going to be tough.

You can literally say that every year... The phone is always going to get better each year so you may as well just get the latest one and enjoy it instead of always waiting

Soldato
I'm tempted to even avoid upgrading this year. My 11PM is going strong and really for what I use a phone for, it still covers my needs. Not upgrading last year has really strengthened my resolve to not upgrade until I'm wowed.

I'm sure not paying almost £70 a month also helped

Back
Top Bottom