Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Its astounding just how many of these there are:

XRTg.jpeg

Plain and fat women all the time!

Let’s see your profile then.

Soldato
To be fair to women, It's a buyers market and they have the luxury of being able to pick and chose who they want to interact with. If I was in their shoes I'd probably have some unreasonable demands too.

Doesn't help when you have simps gassing up every girl and making them think they're 10/10 when in reality they're 5/10.

Soldato
Filters should be banned I swear to god lol. A lot of women won't show their natural looks off and will use a filter which makes them look totally different. If they need a filter just plaster yourself in makeup :D

Soldato
Filters should be banned I swear to god lol. A lot of women won't show their natural looks off and will use a filter which makes them look totally different. If they need a filter just plaster yourself in makeup :D

Let be honest though, some guys are the same if not actually worse. I've Looked at tinder on my friends phone for a laugh and the crap that most men try and pull with her and then act surprised when they don't have much luck is laughable. Photos clearly from years ago, stomach sucked in, all group photos, every face picture has a pair of sunglasses on, posing with their car, topless mirror selfies and that's before you even get to the crappy messages they send incase they do match. You can often smell the desperation they are exuding.

Then they reel out my favourite line; "I'm a nice guy".

Soldato
To be fair to women, It's a buyers market and they have the luxury of being able to pick and chose who they want to interact with. If I was in their shoes I'd probably have some unreasonable demands too.

Men do, we just having to work towards it. Such as getting rich or hitting the gym.

Women are given the winning lottery ticket soon as they hit their teens. But that soon goes away when they hit 30+ and less men are paying them attention.

Soldato
Men do, we just having to work towards it. Such as getting rich or hitting the gym.

Women are given the winning lottery ticket soon as they hit their teens. But that soon goes away when they hit 30+ and less men are paying them attention.

But that's just life. You have to make yourself desirable.

Not saying this is you but I really hate how some men think having a partner is their god given right. Of course you have to work towards it, that's a given. It's the same for women as well, sure when they're younger they are getting men throwing themselves at them and as they get older that will slow down - it will always be easy for them though.

I think it's a bit of a poor take that 'women get given a lottery ticket'. It's just the way of natural life. In the wild Males fight for women either through physicality or cunning. It's the same in the human world.

Until there are more single women than single men, it will always be this way. Men can either moan that it's not fair or they can put the work in to make themselves desirable and reap the benefits. Gee, what a surprise that the overweight men who don't attempt to make themselves attractive or interesting enough that their personality can shine through have such poor luck.

Caporegime
Its astounding just how many of these there are:

XRTg.jpeg

Plain and fat women all the time!

Yikes, LOL. Presumably, she gets sufficient matches still - problem is, the salary indicates she's likely after a long-term relationship - I doubt the people she's matching with are interested in anything of the sort with her.

Doesn't help when you have simps gassing up every girl and making them think they're 10/10 when in reality they're 5/10.

Well yeah, as far as the initial relationship (or hook up) is concerned then it's overwhelmingly women who choose. This completely reverses though when it comes to long-term commitment, marriage etc.. Because of this, there is an obvious imbalance - if you've got some high-status men who want to hook up then they can do so with multiple women, the individual women are used to attention from reasonably high-status guys and then expect that generally - this causes problems when it comes to long term commitment as there aren't enough of those guys to go around and of course some of them, if they wish, are perfectly capable of carrying on hooking up with women perhaps 10 years younger while the women they used to hook up with have their biological clock ticking away...

Interestingly as much as some feminists are all "sex-positive" etc.. some others are of the opinion that hookup culture is really bad for women - one of the worst things for them perhaps being the FWB - friend with benefits, that's the ultimate L for the woman and W for the guy - no need for the guy to even feign commitment and meanwhile the woman, in her prime, is wasting time with that guy who has no interest in anything long term.

Yeah, I think some perhaps don't realise just how much of an advantage that is, not just in dating but in life in general - a hot woman from late teens to early 30s is basically running life on easy mode. Some of them get a rude awakening when they get into mid to late 30s, others if they put on weight or indeed in cases like Trans men post-transition. Suddenly the general level of customer service they get in shops, bars etc.. differs, random strangers aren't all super nice to them etc.. if could be quite a blow to their confidence.

Soldato
Well yeah, as far as the initial relationship (or hook up) is concerned then it's overwhelmingly women who choose. This completely reverses though when it comes to long-term commitment, marriage etc.. Because of this, there is an obvious imbalance - if you've got some high-status men who want to hook up then they can do so with multiple women, the individual women are used to attention from reasonably high-status guys and then expect that generally - this causes problems when it comes to long term commitment as there aren't enough of those guys to go around and of course some of them, if they wish, are perfectly capable of carrying on hooking up with women perhaps 10 years younger while the women they used to hook up with have their biological clock ticking away...

Interestingly as much as some feminists are all "sex-positive" etc.. some others are of the opinion that hookup culture is really bad for women - one of the worst things for them perhaps being the FWB - friend with benefits, that's the ultimate L for the woman and W for the guy - no need for the guy to even feign commitment and meanwhile the woman, in her prime, is wasting time with that guy who has no interest in anything long term.

There is definitely a balancing act going on younger females have the advantage and it can sway back to males, not always though. My spell of online dating was brief but I really enjoyed it. You certainly need a thick skin for it but I think the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks. There's a... for the lack of a better word, lifestyle website, that I briefly used when I was single, carefree and able to sow my wild oats. Going through that made me realise online dating is easy street. Plus I'd much rather use these apps/sites whilst I'm sat on the porcelain throne than having to do it out in a club again. Too much hard work :p

So if you're a smoker she's not interested, but if you like cannabis she's fine with that.

Looking at the size of her it's space cake time!

No, it seems she wants neither smokers nor cannabis users.

Soldato
The incel personality is a problem, what do you hope to achieve or gain from that sort of thinking?

Then again why you would want a relationship is beyond me.

I have a gaming whatsapp chat with friends that I've met on various forums over the last 15 years. One is a ~34-35 year old virign/incel. He calls himself that by choice.

The absurd views he has of women or what he thinks they should be like is mind boggling. The way he speaks about women as if they're packs of meat just makes me roll my eyes and wonder why he thinks he is in the situation he is in.

Associate
I have a gaming whatsapp chat with friends that I've met on various forums over the last 15 years. One is a ~34-35 year old virign/incel. He calls himself that by choice.

The absurd views he has of women or what he thinks they should be like is mind boggling. The way he speaks about women as if they're packs of meat just makes me roll my eyes and wonder why he thinks he is in the situation he is in.

You'll find that people become like this AFTER the way they are treated by women.

Soldato
You'll find that people become like this AFTER the way they are treated by women.

My entire experience is to go out, for whatever reason. Order drinks and get drunk. Women would talk to me every once in a while and occasionally it would end up leading to a one night stand, and that would be that.

But lets say no women ever talked to me, then i would be a virgin, excluding prostitutes. But i dont see where is the bad treatment?

Soldato

That's an odd way of excusing terrible behaviour and views. I can't speak for every incel in the world but this guy talks as if women are meat only to be used for satisfaction.

If that is also your viewpoint of how women should be talked about and seen as nothing more than objects, more power to you.

My entire experience is to go out, for whatever reason. Order drinks and get drunk. Women would talk to me every once in a while and occasionally it would end up leading to a one night stand, and that would be that.

But lets say no women ever talked to me, then i would be a virgin, excluding prostitutes. But i dont see where is the bad treatment?

The bad treatment was that every woman wasn't throwing her self at you and when they say no to your advances then they're just being gaping *****.

Or something

Associate
That's an odd way of excusing terrible behaviour and views. I can't speak for every incel in the world but this guy talks as if women are meat only to be used for satisfaction.

If that is also your viewpoint of how women should be talked about and seen as nothing more than objects, more power to you.

The bad treatment was that every woman wasn't throwing her self at you and when they say no to your advances then they're just being gaping *****.

Or something

Its your opinion that any such views or behaviour are 'terrible', and you seem to not take any issues with this friend of yours that has them.

Women nowadays make themselves objects on social media and only fans type sites.

Don't blame men for viewing them as such when they choose to do this themselves.

Assuming that this is how it works anymore. I guess the entire problem is western dating culture. If you haven't had any negative experiences then you aren't going to have any such issues are you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom