'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Man of Honour
Whilst Homosexuality is far from my thing, I neither think it should be illegal nor linked (as it appears) to this incident...

Although quite amusing to think the "many virgins awaiting this moron" may well be dissapointed....

I’m still trying to work out where they found one virgin in Liverpool, let alone 72.

Maybe but that also makes a large proportion of the over 80s bracket extremists as well.

I understand that this is a very sweeping statement but you know what I mean right?

Oh Christ, (or maybe Allah or Buddha), if I’m lucky I’ll be 82 next week and I’m unsure if I’m supposed to be bigoted against gays or Muslims or both, is it okay to think that their all okay, (unless they really upset me?)

It's a belief, that quite frankly, is not congruent with our modern society. You mention those over 80 that share this view, well thankfully they're on the way out so their views will become irrelevant. They're the product of previous generations. They're not the new and growing one. That's a problem.

Relax everyone, I’m on my way out, but I won’t go quietly, expect plenty of effin’ and jeffin’.

Caporegime
Man of Honour
Maybe not the most advised course of action but I'm impressed how many people's first instinct, once they realised what was going on, was to try and help despite a significant risk of secondary explosion(s) - a common tactic is to try and lure first responders in for a secondary device/attack.

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

Pretty terrible bomb really. It is like a compressed air explosion similar to a large fire extinguisher being punctured. Clearly faulted. The accelerant or fuel failed to ignite. And I guess the gas or fuel spilled all over the Taxi and then resulted in the quick fire. Thankfully allowing the driver his chance of escape and also trapping the total idiot to his own doom.
These people are not terrorists they are idiots.

This stuff is what you would find on the Jolly Roger Cookbook that was distributed as warez in the Amiga days!

Thankfully with the car locked all the sudden pressure release burst outwards with no ignition. So driver was very lucky for the utter fail of a job.
I doubt we will ever get proper details from what the device was. I doubt it was propane as I am fairly sure that would ignited as is used a lot in movies. Could have been though LPG.

Epic fail. Worthy of Four Lions.

Caporegime
BBC news reporting he was originally from Syria, converted to Christianity and had mental health issues

And yet every time I mention terrorism in immigration threads it gets made out that I am exaggerating the truth.

The truth is we don't know the background of so many if these people it is simply not safe for the general population to have this problem forced upon them.

Last edited:
Caporegime
White wing Christian terrorism is as big a problem in the West as Muslim Terrorism sans 9/11 and 7/7. It just so happens these were the only rare semi competent attacks from religious losers.

If you look at the loss of life in the UK for example over the last 10 years due to terror attacks you will find that the number of Islamic incidents dwarfs the rest.

Most of the right wing crime appears to be thought crime or twitter abuse. Awful.

But the Islamic attacks tend to be beheading, bombs, mass stabbings etc.

Soldato
White wing Christian terrorism is as big a problem in the West as Muslim Terrorism sans 9/11 and 7/7. It just so happens these were the only rare semi competent attacks from religious losers.

You're completely tone deaf, he was never a Christian, he 'converted' to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Probably a long con planned from the beginning

Soldato
Its nowhere near "just as big a problem" if you control for the UK or Europe generally. I can't even be arsed to debunk the claim as its such an obvious troll/cope. The only way it looks remotely comparable in the UK is if you play with dates and include IRA activity.

Soldato

That's the best you can do? Arson and some pics of a bunch of dickheads? 'Right wing' Christian terrorism doesn't come close to the loss of life pulled by Islamic terrorists. Hell I'd expect the past year alone far outweighs the past 50-70 years of terrorism committed by Christians

Caporegime
You're completely tone deaf, he was never a Christian, he 'converted' to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Probably a long con planned from the beginning

That is possible...

However you are presenting that as a known fact, when really we only just learnt 12 hours ago that he converted to Christianity in 2017.

Hell of a "long con" for such a failure as this (luckily) was.

Man of Honour
White wing Christian terrorism is as big a problem in the West as Muslim Terrorism sans 9/11 and 7/7.
I see that stated a fair amount on here. It certainly happens and should be taken as seriously. But I've yet to see anyone on here able to provide evidence that it is anywhere near the problem of Islamic terrorism in scope or numbers.

Caporegime
That is possible...

However you are presenting that as a known fact, when really we only just learnt 12 hours ago that he converted to Christianity in 2017.

Hell of a "long con" for such a failure as this (luckily) was.

Are you sure he didn't convert to help his asylum case to stop himself from being deported?

Also why was he trying to bomb the church he converted in?

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

This is getting hiliarous. Totally off the topic. Shall we argue about now all the acts of terrorism, genocide, etc that went under the rule of Christendom?

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

The guy was a tit. An idiot. He failed so badly. And he is dead.

Next!

Back
Top Bottom