Poll: Newby ghost photo - ever proved a fake?

Do you think the Newby Ghost photo is real or fake?

• Real

• Fake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man of Honour
I'm a proponent of the rare Earth theory. I mean, there could be life out there but I suspect it is so rare that it may only happen once in a galaxy if you are lucky. I suspect we will never see little green or grey men unless they come from Earth.

Nobody can say if that's accurate or not though. Our galaxy alone has an estimate 100 billion stars and some 10 billion trillion stars in the observable universe iirc. The distances between them all relative to us is so large that it is likely that civilisations of relative intelligence (not necessarily technological intelligence, think Mayan Civilisation here on Earth, extremely intelligent people who pioneered Mathematics, built structures using Maths and studied the cosmos with nothing more than their eyes and brains making high accurate calendars of time and space) will have come and gone multiple times by the time a message has had the chance to even be received even if every single star system out there had one planet that had intelligent life we just would never know due to the distances involved and the rate of expansion of the universe pushing galaxies further apart all the time.

It's basically Schroedinger's cat on a cosmic scale.

Soldato
I used to live in an old mining village near Dover, my mum and stepdad both swear they've seen something. Older guy with a plaid jacket is all they remember. There was some proper weird stuff going on in that house.

Caporegime
So she’s conning people out of money? Might as well be an exorcist demoniser.
remember yvonne fielding and derek acorah :D

if ghosts were real there's tons of places in europe and russia that should be full of them from ww1/ww2

if you think about it there's probably not a single spot in most cities where someone hasn't died within a few meters

Commissario
I’ve been watching that BBC documentary and I’ve changed my mind. I now believe in ghosts.

Has anyone else seen it? It’s on the third series now. It’s called “Ghosts”.

Soldato
There's been an explosion in the number of high quality cameras in the last 10 years, basically everyone has one on their phone, yet there's very few pictures of ghosts showing up. Funny that.

Soldato
To believe in ghosts like that picture you must also believe in ghost clothes.. Do clothes have spirits? If not where did the ghost clothes come from?

Permabanned
remember yvonne fielding and derek acorah :D

if ghosts were real there's tons of places in europe and russia that should be full of them from ww1/ww2

if you think about it there's probably not a single spot in most cities where someone hasn't died within a few meters

lol yes

To believe in ghosts like that picture you must also believe in ghost clothes.. Do clothes have spirits? If not where did the ghost clothes come from?

They purchased them from boohoo ! :cry:

Last edited:
Caporegime
There's been an explosion in the number of high quality cameras in the last 10 years, basically everyone has one on their phone, yet there's very few pictures of ghosts showing up. Funny that.
the better the quality of cameras and the less experience you need to take a photo the less we see them...

ghosts are thumbs or errors during exposure I bet.

even if they were real there's too many fakes overwhelming any real evidence
same with UFOs

Last edited:
Man of Honour
So she’s conning people out of money? Might as well be an exorcist demoniser.

Yup, mainly women, my opinion is that if you're so gullible you deserve it however she does believe she can really do it.

I’ve been watching that BBC documentary and I’ve changed my mind. I now believe in ghosts.

Has anyone else seen it? It’s on the third series now. It’s called “Ghosts”.

It's one of my all time favourite comedy series and the American one is just as good.
Their first series has just finished I think.

Back
Top Bottom