*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

Associate
No, that doesn't help.

I've even restarted the headset and after the restart I had the same problem, then later the issue magically disappears, it's weird.....

Might be lighting related I guess, maybe I need brighter lights. :eek:

the Q2 does seem sensitive to light, I always find the room needs to be evenly lit etc. You havent got any other IR devices or anything in sight of the headset?

Caporegime
Got £22 store credit and need a new game, any recommendations. Big fan of Beat Saber, Pistol Whip, Space Pirate Trainer and Audio Trip.

The Viking drumming game has caught my attention.

Associate
No, that doesn't help.

I've even restarted the headset and after the restart I had the same problem, then later the issue magically disappears, it's weird.....

Might be lighting related I guess, maybe I need brighter lights. :eek:

If it's not account specific and anyone has a Zero Calibre discount code then I would definitely not say no to it.

Soldato
A couple weeks ago a picked up a used Quest 2 for a bit of a steal that was originally bought from a store in the middle of October. I noticed it didn't have the silicone face cover so I thought I'd check to see if I was eligible on the site, but according to their system I wasn't due to the purchase date as it should have come with one.

Not to be deterred I contacted Oculus support who, after giving details of original purchase and a photo of the quest 2 in its box without the cover, had one dispatched on Monday morning and it arrived today. Very impressed with the service from them.

smr

smr

Soldato
Hi,

I've just bought this and am setting it up, it will (primarily :D) be for my two boys. But I don't want to use my fb account linked to it.

Is it ok to set a new fb account up just for Oculus Quest 2? I'm just reading around and have read some posts saying accounts have been banned if they're set up with no activity on fb thereafter.

Associate
Afternoon

Just a quick question if someone could help please .

I've just bought my son the oculus2 for Christmas and just added the app to my phone set up an account using my facebook account but can't pair it as it's al wrapped up . Wanted to get as far as I can so I don't have to do it tomorrow .

I've seen walking dead is on sale could I still but this and it would be ok once I pair it up tomorrow ? I've added my card etc just had this message " it looks like you've not set up the Oculus yet which you'll need for the walking dead . Do you want to buy it anyway ? .

Thanks

Soldato
Afternoon

Just a quick question if someone could help please .

I've just bought my son the oculus2 for Christmas and just added the app to my phone set up an account using my facebook account but can't pair it as it's al wrapped up . Wanted to get as far as I can so I don't have to do it tomorrow .

I've seen walking dead is on sale could I still but this and it would be ok once I pair it up tomorrow ? I've added my card etc just had this message " it looks like you've not set up the Oculus yet which you'll need for the walking dead . Do you want to buy it anyway ? .

Thanks

tbh just wait until tomorrow games are quick to buy and install, so its not an issue!

If you wanted a referal link you can get £23 credit, PM me and i can send you a referral in the app

Back
Top Bottom