Soldato
I found my new favourite build and it's so damn OP

Here is the guide:

* get the Raptor talon first weapon, and get it to +25
* add the fist lifesteal ash of war and Keen affinity
* equip ritual sword talisman, claw talisman, magic scorpion charm and rotten sword insignia
* equip raptors black feathers and white mask

Now here is where it gets good, this weapon has good base damage, mine on keen affinity has 173+279 physical damage and 60 blood loss. That's good damage for a weapon that hits very fast, but now we do this:

* Cast scholars armament on the raptors talons, for me this adds +316 magic damage!!

* Now cast Golden vow and Fire give me strength, pop flask with plus magic damage

For me, doing all of this takes the raptors talon weapon up to 1300 AR, that's the same as a colossal hammer but it's a fist weapon and has super fast attack speed. Even better it can be power stances so we press R1 and Triangle to power stance and now we have a 1300-1400 AR weapon in each hand.

Now we just run and do jump attack at a boss and then spam R1 attacks and it just melts bosses like nothing, do 10k-15k damage to a new game +4 boss in 4 seconds easy and because the attack animations are so fast you're much less exposed to enemy attacks than if you use colossal weapons even though this does colossal weapon damage

And in PVP it's even more nuts, the L2 attack is an Insta kill move, I've been trolling people in PVP with it - just get close to an enemy and hit L2 m, you can use the shard of Alexander talisman for even more damage - the L2 attack does 3k damage in PVP and once the enemy is caught in the animation it's over for them, it's a one hit kill.

Last edited:
Soldato
What do you need story wise to get to that point? I've not even opened up the lift to the Altus Plateau yet.

Yeah need to be on the Plateau and do some stuff up there. I haven't killed the last boss yet so I don't have the sacred sword but that is the best method if you have, as in what Grim5 said, the bird is for us poor folk :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
It seems I can go to get Comet Azure now...just need the other half of the medallion or even through the tunnel. Bird farming spot seems like it takes a bit more work but doesn't look like i need to beat any boss to get there either.

At this rate I will fight Radhan at level 150+!

(Yup, I just want to break this game as early as possible :D without glitching)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started this, still working through limgrave (Samurai). All I can think is..

OMG A WHOLE OPEN WORLD OF DARK SOULS GOODNESS

I'm a little excited..
You're in for an absolute treat. Having never played a Souls game before I was initially slightly overwhelmed, but it's incredible. Best game I've played in years.

Associate
Yeah need to be on the Plateau and do some stuff up there. I haven't killed the last boss yet so I don't have the sacred sword but that is the best method if you have, as in what Grim5 said, the bird is for us poor folk :)
If you are at the area to kill the bird you can climb up the cliff face behind you and jump off the cliff for 125000ish for 2 minutes work.

Associate
I know the glitch he is referring to, there are a couple of spots you can do this i think, but they are all bug glitches. I know it's quicker but personally I rather farm, sure it takes longer and sure the end result is the same, i just feel like it's less of a cheat.
The way i see it is the Devs must know about it and haven't patched it out so it must be a legit method that requires true parkour skills to achieve:D

Baz

Baz

Soldato
The Meteor rocks (one with 3), can reach that far?
No, a bow is easy enough though.

I have a cycle for that farm, I equip the talisman and eat the foot, then pick off the bird, gulp a flask of wondrous physick with the 10 second FP unlimited use and use Radhans ScarSwords on the Alburnurics, once they are done on walk back to grace I switch back to bow and two hand it ready for the bird

Soldato
No, a bow is easy enough though.

I have a cycle for that farm, I equip the talisman and eat the foot, then pick off the bird, gulp a flask of wondrous physick with the 10 second FP unlimited use and use Radhans ScarSwords on the Alburnurics, once they are done on walk back to grace I switch back to bow and two hand it ready for the bird

They do, I literally did it for an hour yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom