Escape from Tarkov

I haz 4090!
Don
Ok, I'm still a complete and total utter level 5 noob still, but I'm at least a tiny bit confident in what I'm looking at now. I found a bar of soap for my hideout toilet last night in a raid, and it was like it was made out of solid gold. I sprinted straight for the extraction screaming "I've only got soooaaappp!!" hoping everyone would take pity on me, and they did!

Just need an awl now...

Soldato
Ok, I'm still a complete and total utter level 5 noob still, but I'm at least a tiny bit confident in what I'm looking at now. I found a bar of soap for my hideout toilet last night in a raid, and it was like it was made out of solid gold. I sprinted straight for the extraction screaming "I've only got soooaaappp!!" hoping everyone would take pity on me, and they did!

Just need an awl now...

I didn't find a single awl all the way until level 15 and ended up getting one from the flea market, best of luck :cry: :p

Soldato
I enjoy watching this played but have resisted buying as it looks like an awful time sink.

No idea what you mean....

LVL 42 this wipe - Best wipe for a while - last few have been pretty poor. Still work to do on armour/hitboxes etc - but overall a lot of fun with my usual crew of 4 or 5 players.

It's a brutal game at times, comes with ridiculous highs and some serious low "i hate this game" moments but overall - still smashes any other FPS out the park for me

Associate

Just need an awl now...
Peak tarkov :cry:

My favourite run for hideout stuff is on interchange, the route is all the way along the back of the building, plenty of tool boxes and minor loot spots. The chads avoid it as well as it's not worth thier time.

Now I'm off to find my nemesis ... A lightbulb.

Last edited:
Soldato
Solid night last night.

Killed Kaban, (streets boss) found a rare UVSR Taiga-1 survival machete on one of his guards (4 million on the market), got his gun to complete Gunsmith 25 which gave me 5 bitcoins (888k each) and a weapons case (5 million).....

Level 43 and still enjoying this wipe way more than the last 4 or 5 wipes....

Soldato
Solid night last night.

Killed Kaban, (streets boss) found a rare UVSR Taiga-1 survival machete on one of his guards (4 million on the market), got his gun to complete Gunsmith 25 which gave me 5 bitcoins (888k each) and a weapons case (5 million).....

Level 43 and still enjoying this wipe way more than the last 4 or 5 wipes....
***FLEX***

Soldato
I reset my account a few days ago and all I will say is my stats are far more suss :D

He may be a experienced player on a new account - Was it a dodgy death you encountered ?

100% cheater.... My eammate was shot down a long street from about 200 yards with a single bullet head/eyes, then I broke right into a small alleyway in a totally different direction - Then he head/eyes me through a car windscreen with a one tap. TRacked us both perfectly down.

Running 856A1/Full decked M4/ Teir 5 armour - yeah - he could have got it from another player or something but super dodgy for a Lvl 6 players with only 9 hours play time - Standard account.

Seen enough in my 3000+ hours to know cheater when I see one....

Back
Top Bottom