*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
I prefer Qullim's Terminus over Ruin Wake also. Bit annoyed I got 2 heavy drops during the raids over the weekend and both were the rocket launchers =(

Soldato
Real sorry guys I won't be able to help slay Oryx tonight. My head is pounding. Early night me thinks.

Should be ready for another hit at him this weekend if there is a group going?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Dear lord, did the raid with a bunch of randoms which was fun for the most part but I got up to golgoroth and didn't get anything except mouldering shards. FFS.

We also had a kid on our team who was fine most of the time but super annoying about 10% of the time and I wanted to murder him at times.

Associate
Had a good run last night, after grinding the 10 materials (why did they included this as part of the quest :p) and 500 ability kills for my second sword, gave LFG a go for KF HM, managed to get to the sisters before having to leave, got 313 fusion infused into 100.ys, 314 frenzy and 316 chest (but dropped with hand cannon & sidearm ammo :mad: ). Now sitting on a solid 310 light, and with the right drop (looking at you boots) will be the magic 311.

Do we have any KF HM raids going on for this week?

Soldato
On a run with work guys this evening, some have cleared oryx HM. Currently one short so might need someone, can give you a bell if you're online? Will be 7pm UK start.

Associate
Guys on XBone. How on earth do I get myself on to a Kings Fall raid?

I've tried and tried asking "in party" over the last month but you all seem to have already got yourself organised. There doesn't seem to be any organising done on the forum any more.

Never used to be a problem with Crota or VoG but I've still not managed to give Kings Fall a go yet.

I'm free tonight if there's a space going.

Soldato
If there isn't a raid organised on here, then make a post with a date and time and six slots and get people to sign up.

Alternatively, just go find one on www.the100.io, there's plenty of sherpa/newbie raids on there and it isn't infested with the *******s you get on LFG.

Associate
As above really. Make your own group by creating a post. Unfortunately timing is everything. I imagine tonight most ppl will be playing Halo?

What's your gtag? Helps if you put it in your sig :)

Associate
As above really. Make your own group by creating a post. Unfortunately timing is everything. I imagine tonight most ppl will be playing Halo?

What's your gtag? Helps if you put it in your sig :)

Done. Sounds like a plan :)

XBONE Tuesday 27th October 8pm - Kings Fall NM

1) Yimpy - Lvl 296 Hunter
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

FYI -Total n00b - i've not run this raid at all.

Last edited:
Soldato
PS4 - King's Fall - Hard Mode - Wednesday (28th) - 8:30pm

1) Drunzer
2) CoreyMcK20
3) TehMoe
4)
5)
6)

Pre-Requisites:

Light level of at least 305.
Have experience (Multiple normal mode clears)

Don't really like posting up pre-requisites but we're looking to get to Oryx in a timely manner because that fight could potentially take some time.

Soldato
Pending bunnie issues and my head exploding please put me down. :)

I think I meet the pre-requisites. Would be Pigtails at 311 or Moody at 308 depending on role requirements.

Back
Top Bottom