• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** AMD "Zen" thread (inc AM4/APU discussion) ***

Soldato
I will check in the loft shortly.

Just to say a while back that OcUK stated that 1.55V is max safe volts and anything above invalidates warranty so no reason not to get 4.0Ghz or push to 4.1GHz there. 80 degree is the temp you will find throttling from what I can find on the internet so no issues with that either for what you have.

I certainly would be happy with a 4.1GHz 24/7 clock tbh from what you've said.

I also believe that 8Pack bundles will be coming at this with that figure.

Associate
What's it a response too/about? (no speakers).

Tech City put out a vid yesterday saying some of Jokers numbers were wrong if not shady, in a comment of that vid he also accused Joker of using troll accounts to accuse him of many things including the claim that Joker has used a troll account to brand him as a Peado.. A lot of this started last year when they had a falling out, previously they had been doing a (Weekly?) colab then they met at a tech do and things seemed to have fallen apart at that point?

Soldato
It appears that Tomb Raider benchmark clearly has issues tbh and that is the problem. Not necessarily an issue with Jokers info or what he has shown. I would suggest looking at Tomb Raider benches are now probably pointless.

Soldato
I bet tech city (Brian I think his name is) feels a bit silly now.

I bet he throws more things at Joker as to disprove. I don't think it will change Brians opinion, even people in the comments are still saying Joker made stuff up wit the evidence in front of them. It is hard work.

I would say at 720p then the 1080 could have had boost turned of so that it runs at a constant speed and this would remove that variable. Lets be fair at 720p lowest settings nothing is going to be GPU bound on the 1080 at stock speed so it just makes it even easier to see the difference in benchmark runs for both the same and different CPU's to see if there is further underlying causes.

Soldato
This is why (I would have thought) using an average frame rate on a specific benchmark loop is easy to validate as it should give a specific repeatable score. Using the FPS counter and/or live play is only anecdotal so should be taken as such (not saying is isn't valid, just not treated as gospel).

Permabanned
And still my order is processing :/ By the time them MB's get in stock new bioss will be out from waht i seen. Even if it comes tomorrow i wnt have time to put it together till Friday/Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom