*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I've had it out of the house once, stayed in Bournemouth last weekend and had with me my Anker 20100 battery. Playing Zelda and 2 nights in a row I managed to use the battery to around 15-20% before calling it a night to charge. At the end the battery still have more than 50% power left so if I left the house with a fully charged Switch to begin with I would expect the Switch to last 12-15 hours easy, 25 to 30 hours possible for less intensive games
The battery life on the switch when playing zelda lasts about 2 hours

Caporegime
Yeah I saw around 3 hours playing Zelda, Brightness progressively turned down as the battery ran out. Shovel Knight considerably longer.

What's the price on Wonderboy? I loved the first one back in the day but never played 3.

Soldato
I need to send back my joycon to Ninty to get it fixed or replaced because of the sync issue, how do i go about doing this? I remember sending back my game pad with the Wii U, but i've forgotten the process.

Soldato
Out of curiosity who has played the switch 'on the go' yet? I think the 'portable gaming' market has somewhat been killed by the smartphones (or at least my interest in it has been killed) but, in any case, the only opportunity you otherwise get is on the plane and on the train... handheld mode is mostly on the sofa :p

Did play on the London underground a couple of times when I was heavily invested in Zelda, but usually when it's not too busy. Still feels much nicer to play than my phone. Also did table top mode at a restaurant with the family... which worked ok but the people at the back of the table found the screen a bit too small :p. At home though it's a mix between dock and handheld.

Tried the puyo puyo tetris demo and surprised I actually enjoyed it, may grab a copy of the game.

Soldato
Any word on the likes of Mario Galaxy, Mario 64 etc on the Switch?

Nope, not until they announce Virtual Console which probably wont be till E3.

But Virtual Console is coming as Nintendo announced they have discontinued the Nes Classic, rumour has it to stop it clashing with the Virtual Console coming to the Switch.

Back
Top Bottom