Forza Horizon 4

Underboss
Totally agree with this too

The other thing that's annoying me - unless Im missing something obvious which is possible....

It seems to be nigh on impossible to tell one championship race from another - I cant remember how many times Ive gone to the 2nd championship race and found " you are already in the middle of a championship - proceed and you will lose your unsaved position" - the white shields look identical on the map whether its your current championship or another one entirely (and they seem to be the same type, ie road race , rally etc) - just frustrating when you have driven 10km in the wrong direction

Yeah I got that a lot, I was like WTF?

Soldato
Totally agree with this too

The other thing that's annoying me - unless Im missing something obvious which is possible....

It seems to be nigh on impossible to tell one championship race from another - I cant remember how many times Ive gone to the 2nd championship race and found " you are already in the middle of a championship - proceed and you will lose your unsaved position" - the white shields look identical on the map whether its your current championship or another one entirely (and they seem to be the same type, ie road race , rally etc) - just frustrating when you have driven 10km in the wrong direction
You need to buy the fast travel house, no driving required.

I've been having some good fun doing rallies in the snow with this bad boy:

Associate
You need to buy the fast travel house, no driving required.

I've been having some good fun doing rallies in the snow with this bad boy:

{pics}

That looks unusual but a good laugh to drive lol..

I've been using my BAC Mono in the snow recently, on winter tyres and rally suspension it's actually great to drive for the snow and on dirt racing events. If you race the AI with it too then all their track toys are on Forza race tyres not snow tyres lol so quite easy to win races with it :D

Soldato
I will do, I spent ages looking last night, get the feeling its a tiny tiny bit of road somewhere or a part driven road
Did you get the achievement yet for driving all the roads? I got the achievement at 529 for "driven all roads" and the only stuff I hadn't done was part roads.

If you haven't got the achievement I would assume that it's a full road you haven't driven. There are a few very small offshoot roads in the southwest and the North that it could be.

Soldato
been doing a bit of hooning in the p50 which is so funny especially on the beach by the lighthouse - although it can be rather random whether you lose your score or not , Ive lost it multiple times even when landing properly.

Fast house? I thought the whole point of the fast travel boards was to be able to do that, didn't realise there was a house too!!

Bit tired of Winter now (after doing majority of stuff 4 weeks ago) , just gets a bit tiring inparticular (Im sure there is something written in the code to slide etc just that little bit extra than you expect when you have a decent high score, so it gets lost before being collected)

I would happily swear Ive driven the same roads in free roam multiple times but only just collecting the credit for that road - and there appears to be multiple on the beach / wilderness that are just random bits of ground (unless the system takes ALONG time to catch up with these things sometimes)

Soldato
I will do, I spent ages looking last night, get the feeling its a tiny tiny bit of road somewhere or a part driven road

I've read it's easier to spot on the map if you turn the brightness down. I think I'm the same as you, stuck at 530/531, but I did get the "noisy cartographer" achievment so not sure if I've done it or not.

Soldato
Cheers for that - where abouts is the house, don't think Ive seen it
It's south east of the golf course directly south of the roundabout. It's 2m credits but you do get wheelspins and stuff too.

It is immensely useful too, made it super easy to get all the boards.

I've read it's easier to spot on the map if you turn the brightness down. I think I'm the same as you, stuck at 530/531, but I did get the "noisy cartographer" achievment so not sure if I've done it or not.
I got it early too, I assume you have driven part of the road.

Also, I just got that play on words in the achievement! /facepalm

Caporegime
I just got a 1060 Gaming 3gb which is paired with an i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz

Is this a reasonable result? Do I need to install EVGA specific software for boost or OC clocks?

Back
Top Bottom