• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Caporegime
Nvidia price drop and new cards will kill off navi at its msrp.

AMD really going after high margins on the gpu front but it will fail.

Indeed.

Once again they release a card that has the same price and performance that the market has had for ages.

They really need to price more agressively

Associate
Indeed.

Once again they release a card that has the same price and performance that the market has had for ages.

They really need to price more agressively

think they need to undercut massivly , take the hit on the chin , gain mind and market share then move forward to increase pricing over future generations. this howerver needs money and you cant undercut when you aint got the reserves. so vicious circle here i imagine.

Associate
+1

I'm also pretty underwhelmed by the CPUs - at their price points - too.

All these years, just to trade blows with Intel. :(

AMD apologists incoming in 3..2..1..

Caught up Intel's 9 generations in 3 generations in gaming and overtook in productivity in 1 generation. Pretty good going if you ask me. If they keep going on, next gen will be the full overtake.

Soldato
Caught up Intel's 9 generations in 3 generation. Pretty good going if you ask me. If they keep going on, next gen will be the full overtake.

I agree. AMD are making substantial gains, Intel are just pushing the limits now and don't have anything else to give, hence the 9900ks. 10nm from Intel is going to give an IPC boost but a clockspeed regression.

Associate
I'm watching xqc stream this and it's just sad to read the chat. AMD just don't have the mind share, and to have a huge streamer with 25k viewers not even understand the streaming benchmark they showed is quite infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom