Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Associate
I am struggling a little with the mastery rank 9 test - where you have to stealth kill the simulated enemies and remain undetected. Getting to the third part of the test without an difficulty, but always get detected at that point.

Please tell me I am not the only person to have struggled with this one? :D

What frame and weapon are you using? Redeemer (melee weapon with a ranged attack) made this very doable as you could take them out easily beyond detection range... But that was quite some time ago

Associate
What frame and weapon are you using? Redeemer (melee weapon with a ranged attack) made this very doable as you could take them out easily beyond detection range... But that was quite some time ago
Ah, I'm not using a melee weapon with a ranged attack, so I am making life difficult for myself!

I don't have access to Redeemer yet, don't have a blueprint for it. I do have Cerata almost ready to build, so hoping that might help as it has a ranged option.

Associate
I am struggling a little with the mastery rank 9 test - where you have to stealth kill the simulated enemies and remain undetected. Getting to the third part of the test without an difficulty, but always get detected at that point.

Please tell me I am not the only person to have struggled with this one? :D
I too remember having to do that test, even did it twice (ps4 and pc) and using a controller was a nightmare. I do think you can practice them beforehand though in the relays

Associate
I too remember having to do that test, even did it twice (ps4 and pc) and using a controller was a nightmare. I do think you can practice them beforehand though in the relays
The idea of having to do this again sounds like hell, you must be a glutton for punishment :D

I am practicing via the relay at the moment, until I can do it consistently as opposed to a fluke. I will be pleased when this one is done.

Associate
Quite fun with a squad.

Excalibur gets a funky deluxe skin too.

a30835a985eb1ce35d170592a4c9fe59.png

Last edited:
Associate
The idea of having to do this again sounds like hell, you must be a glutton for punishment :D

I am practicing via the relay at the moment, until I can do it consistently as opposed to a fluke. I will be pleased when this one is done.
It's the grind man, it always brings me back. I even contemplated doing it all over again on the switch. But only time will tell, and if I don't mess up my first year of uni. Only God knows how badly it screwed me up back in my GCSEs days xD

Associate
Updating this to more recent times AKA 2020.

Recently Deimos was added with a new open world and planet [that also is now home to derelict tilesets] and mechs and the Warframe called Xaku. It also added more Helminth stuff which allows you to transfer Warframe powers into other Warframes.

There will be a mini-update this month called Deimos Arcana.

EmOdTEjXUAIBopA.jpg:large

Earlier this year we had a Corpus ship tileset remaster with the Warframe Protea.

There is now a hard version of the star map called Steel Path.

There was the Warframe PS5 reveal.

The third nightwave has been going this year called Glassmaker.

623c9a7fd5d21c0d5ace78b393be380a.jpg

Warframe Primes this year have been

Titania Prime

a9d97f57fabeb09a06ed208ab8e0b1ee.jpg

Inaros Prime

eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png

Nezha Prime

07dd31bb3e96d47b2c5a6b00a0356f08.jpg

One is assuming Octavia Prime is next.

The next new Warframe [not coming in Arcana] is called Lavos.
Ej-5-IsXcAEXycX

Last edited:
Associate
Currently building Inaros in my foundry :)

Getting Titania Prime is proving more difficult, not had a systems blueprint drop yet and hoping to get it soon to make the mastery rank 13 test a little easier!

Associate
Octavia Prime coming out with Tenora Prime and Pandero Prime. Prime Access comes with a Shawzin Prime.

https%3A%2F%2Fapptrigger.com%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F01%2FOctavia-Prime.jpg

warframe-devstream-151-octavia-prime.jpg

Devstream below with a new Warframe, Valentines stuff and Corpus Railjack.

Associate
Have been meaning to go back for awhile, although I'm now at the point where I am worried as I've forgotten so many mechanics and my gear is probably all obsolete.

Back
Top Bottom