What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Mid poker game Bond gets posioned and returns to the table, the next scene is him comforting Green in the shower and then we are back to the table - there was no mention of a break and they had just had one, it seemed the continuity was off - anyone notice this?

Sounds like wherever you watched it had a **** up of some description, because I'm pretty sure that's not how it is. He gets in the shower with Vesper after she's freaked out by the violent way he takes down those African warlord chaps. He gets poisoned after that, and it's Vesper who saves him by attaching the lead to the defib.

Soldato
Sounds like wherever you watched it had a **** up of some description, because I'm pretty sure that's not how it is. He gets in the shower with Vesper after she's freaked out by the violent way he takes down those African warlord chaps. He gets poisoned after that, and it's Vesper who saves him by attaching the lead to the defib.

I had to rewatch just to make sure i was going mad!

1hr 21 - fight in stairwell finishes, he tells Vesper to go to the room and and he hides the bodies.

1hr 22m - Bond is cleaning himself up in the hotel room after the fight in the stairwell

1hr 23m - cuts to Bond cleaned up and he is back at the table "you changed your shirt Mr Bond, i hope our game wasn't make you perspire", "a little, i won't consider myself in trouble until i start weeping blood"

1 hr 24m - he goes back to the hotel and finds Vesper in the shower. He is dressed the same as if he had just left the poker table and returned to the room

1hr 25m - it is morning and Vesper is in bed sleeping.

1hr 26 and we are back to the poker table!

Something is wrong or the game was held over 2 nights?!

Caporegime

V_R

V_R

Soldato
We did the same, I just found it weird/awkward/just plain bad. Shame as I was hoping it would have been better.

Caporegime
Watched a few cheesy and lighthearted stuff with my family lately.

- Gemini Man. Could see where it was going a mile off, but generally I like Will Smith. Some of the CGI was outright "huh?" and some of the fight scenes were just ridiculous. It was easy watching, but thats where it ends. Very forgettable overall.
- Grand Isle. Nicholas Cage - cannot remember the last thing I saw him in. Also Kelsey Grammer too! I must admit, I did not see where this was going. The initial setup/premise was pretty thin but it went a very weird way. Would not surprise me if it was based on some true story. I quite enjoyed it overall. Worth a watch if you want something different and like Cage & Grammer :)
- Two Weeks Notice. Cheesy romcom with Sandra Bullock whom I've always enjoyed and Hugh Grant. Mental to think this film is 18 years old. Anyway. You can see where the story goes early on, but its more easy watching, cheesy comedy, something to switch off to and enjoy :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Zoltan, Hound of Dracula - Really bad script and bobbins acting, but a laugh. Vampire doggies what more could you ask for :D

Jeez i watched this years ago as a kid and it scared the life out of me - i think i remember the opening where it's night and Zoltan comes up from the earth and into the camera - his eyes are glowing red and the text "zoltan" is dripping blood red?

Sounds crap as i type this already :)

Back
Top Bottom