What film did you watch last night?

Man of Honour
Spiral (2021)

I quite like the Saw films, with the first being and absolute classic. I also agree with Nitefly's point of one of the greatest twists of all time.

Spiral, however, is very poor in comparison to any of the previous films, to the point that I fell asleep after an hour. Although I'd have been happy to turn it off after 15 minutes, it was that bad.

And Chris Rock has no business in a lead role in any film, no matter how B movie the film is.

He was bearable in Lethal Weapon 4 and ok in his small roll in Dogma, but all he really seems to be doing is delivering his lines in the same way he does his stand up routines.

3/10

Spiral (2021)

I quite like the Saw films, with the first being and absolute classic. I also agree with Nitefly's point of one of the greatest twists of all time.

Spiral, however, is very poor in comparison to any of the previous films, to the point that I fell asleep after an hour. Although I'd have been happy to turn it off after 15 minutes, it was that bad.

And Chris Rock has no business in a lead role in any film, no matter how B movie the film is.

He was bearable in Lethal Weapon 4 and ok in his small roll in Dogma, but all he really seems to be doing is delivering his lines in the same way he does his stand up routines.

3/10
I love the saw films but I've not heard good things about the last one.

Soldato
Godzilla vs Kong.

A Big Ape & a Big Iguana beat each other up & then team up to destroy a big Iguana shaped robot & thats about it for the good bits . Would have been better them team up to beat up a big 3 headed Dragon instead. 3 out of 10 & I'm being generous. :p

Associate
Left Behind - 2/10

Utter rubbush. Gets an extra mark as I was intrigued to find out what was going on. Terrible film.

What If - 6/10

I'm not a fan of romcoms, but this was quite a nice, easy film to watch. An enjoyable watch.

Soldato
The Empty Man - between a 5/10 - 8/10 - conceptually this is a quite unique horror, it just falls apart in the execution. It's got a solid opening, an engaging mid-section then a bit of an anti-climactic finale. It leaves a big of a question mark after the credits role and upon reading some analysis on youtube afterwards, it's quite polarising.

@arc@css - know you always like horror recommendations, give this a try and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5867314/?

Back
Top Bottom