OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
this is my current motivation pic its me a couple of years ago at just under 200lbs and 5'10. thanks to working long hours and no gym i'm now 230lbs but I WILL get back in shape!

me.jpg

Soldato
Starting my army training soon. I've been doing cardio like crazy for the past few months. Not much muscle on me, but my strength is better than ever and I can run for an hour without falling over. :D I think I'm around 9-10% bf right now.

I'd like to bulk up now and put some muscle on my frame.

Progress pic Apirl 08 - Jan 08

b6ecmf.jpg

xfb2pz.jpg

2ibivkn.jpg

2ez7iwn.jpg

315dfmu.jpg

Heres a video of me doing pull ups. I did 2 reps before the camera started filming, wasn't sure when the timer was going to go off. 7 easy reps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNcnm24NXj4&eurl=http://www.musclemecca.com/

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Heres a video of me doing pull ups. I did 2 reps before the camera started filming, wasn't sure when the timer was going to go off. 7 easy reps.

that looks like a semi-supinated grip to me? not a proper pull up then ;)

thats the easy version

you do have low body fat, time to start eating big :)

Man of Honour
Nice low bodyfat - time to bulk though! :D

Then again that's only if that's what you're after - I'm a fan of being big rather than cut. Obviously I'd rather be both, but if I had a choice I choose big!

How much do you weigh how tall are you?

Soldato
Hammer chins are awesome, I've been doing them for the past 6 weeks. I go all the way down though, fully extend my arms and let my lats stretch. Then at the top I lean back to fully contract the lats... the difference is amazing and I think I've made some good gains from them. Only thing with that is it's very tough to progress every week because it's such a tough exercise.

Even after 6 weeks I still haven't managed to get to the stage where I think I need to add weight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom